nice . don't think I've ever played the epi version of a deluxe before will have to try one.
Classy! Didn't even know Epiphone did a Deluxe. Awesome guitars, those Deluxes. ^^
Mayones Regius
Gibson SG
Fender CS Telecaster
Kemper Profiler
Interesting.

What is there to know about it? Can you write a formal review?
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Mini humbuckers are definitely cool. Toss some Lollars in it!
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Mini Buckers! Play some Thin Lizzy!

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Nice.I always fancied a Goldtop one like Robben Ford.
2016 Gibson Les Paul Traditional T in Light Burst
'77 Hardtail Strat
Epiphone Sheraton MIK Duncan '59's
MIJ 84/85 Tele
MIM Std Tele
Fender Blues Jnr
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Quote by Brian Krashpad
Merry Krashmass to me.

Very nice!

But tell us more...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
It's nice. Dead stock, only a couple very small nicks. I payed a little more than I wanted to, but I also know they're a little rare. It's a Limited Edition from 2007. Typically they make the Ltd. Eds. for a ~year and stop production. MIK, Unsung factory. I've owned a couple from Unsung, all nice.

I do likes me some minis. I had a Daisy Rock of all things with minis, and it screamed. Should've held onto it.

My only other guitar with a mini-humbucker was a Frankentele with a Duncan in the neck slot. That thing was gnarly. I just gave that Telecaster to my rhythm guitarist in Crash Pad, for his recent ten-year bandiversary. That kid loves that guitar, and it was the only one I could loan him at shows that I didn't have to worry about him destroying.

So this Deluxe came along at the perfect time.