nice . don't think I've ever played the epi version of a deluxe before will have to try one.
Classy! Didn't even know Epiphone did a Deluxe. Awesome guitars, those Deluxes. ^^
Interesting.

What is there to know about it? Can you write a formal review?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Mini humbuckers are definitely cool. Toss some Lollars in it!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Brian Krashpad
Merry Krashmass to me.

Very nice!

But tell us more...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
It's nice. Dead stock, only a couple very small nicks. I payed a little more than I wanted to, but I also know they're a little rare. It's a Limited Edition from 2007. Typically they make the Ltd. Eds. for a ~year and stop production. MIK, Unsung factory. I've owned a couple from Unsung, all nice.

I do likes me some minis. I had a Daisy Rock of all things with minis, and it screamed. Should've held onto it.

My only other guitar with a mini-humbucker was a Frankentele with a Duncan in the neck slot. That thing was gnarly. I just gave that Telecaster to my rhythm guitarist in Crash Pad, for his recent ten-year bandiversary. That kid loves that guitar, and it was the only one I could loan him at shows that I didn't have to worry about him destroying.

So this Deluxe came along at the perfect time.