Off the top of my head, in no particular order

Seinfeld
The Office
Trailer Park Boys
That 70s Show
The twilight zone
Family Guy (Or spongebob, South Park or simpsons)
Malcolm in the Middle
Friends
The X files
House

Keep in mind these aren't shows like breaking bad or game of thrones that you get burnt out on 3rd watch through.
These are shows I can watch over and over again and never get tired of.
(sit coms are ideal IMO, like, honorable mention: fresh prince of belair)

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Ancient Aliens
Quote by risingforce1
If you want to be good you gotta git gud
Quote by soundgarden1986
idk i dont really watch a whole lot of tv

x files
twin peaks
jojos bizarre adventure
peep show

four is kind of like ten

I love twin peaks, I even learned the theme song on piano. But I will probably never watch it again lol

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

yeah twin peaks isnt that great imo. Its pretty good tho

Id say

Breaking bad
Rick and morty
The office
Lost
Bojack Horseman
Game of thrones

And idk about the rest, most other tv shows I dont care much about

Also fuk u k lad I dont burn out on GoT or Breaking Bad
Quote by whywefight

Lost

Also fuk u k lad I dont burn out on GoT or Breaking Bad

Woah woah calm down there, sonny. I'm a huge fan of breaking bad, and I've watched through every season like 5 times already. I've had my fill

I like LOST as well, it's also one of my favorites, but I've seen every episode multiple times, even the crappy mindfuck of a last season. Same deal with Dexter.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by by Zaphikh

Scrubs
X-Files
Community
The Office
Seinfeld
Rick & Morty (In the hope that they get new seasons indefinitely)
The Simpsons
Futurama
Band of Brothers

The rest I'd have to think about and finalise my list. There would be much agonizing.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by k.lainad
Woah woah calm down there, sonny. I'm a huge fan of breaking bad, and I've watched through every season like 5 times already. I've had my fill

I like LOST as well, it's also one of my favorites, but I've seen every episode multiple times, even the crappy mindfuck of a last season. Same deal with Dexter.

lmao I'm fuckin with you. Dexter's great too, I guess most shows I don't really rewatch much
Quote by soundgarden1986
idk i dont really watch a whole lot of tv
Pretty much this.

Red Dwarf
The Simpsons
QI
Whose Line is it Anyway
idk Futurama
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Stevie Wonder

The joke is that my avatar is half of Colin Mochrie's face, hence, semi-Colin. Brilliant, huh?
The Office
Seinfeld
Rick & Morty
Parks & Rec
The Simpsons
South Park
Arrested Development
Check it Out! w/ Dr. Steve Brule
King of the Hill
The Daily Show w/ John Stewart
Parks & Rec
Archer
Mad Men
Kitchen Nightmares
Community
Breaking Bad
Suits
House of Cards
The Thick of It
Brooklyn Nine Nine
Today I introduced myself
to my own feelings
The office (u.s.)
Lost
Game of Thrones
Good Times
The Wire
Golden Girls
Sopranos
Startalk
I love Lucy
South park
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Nov 18, 2016,
i don't feel like making a whole list, but there are a few i watch on Netflix over and over that'd definitely be on there.

Arrested Development
Futurama
It's Always Sunny
Trailer Park Boys
The Office

really, i rotate through those 5 nonstop. just finished my 3rd rewatch of Futurama in the past 3 months and now i'm on Arrested Development viewing number 500,000.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Fringe
Parks and Rec
Simpsons
Rick and Morty
Bob's Burgers
Futurama
Mr Show
It's Always Sunny
Fargo
Curb Your Enthusiasm

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Red Dwarf
Blackadder
Breaking Bad
Rick and Morty
Bojack Horseman

and a whole bunch of long-form documentary series
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Seinfeld
The Office
Mad Men
The Larry Sanders Show
It's Always Sunny in Philly
King of the Hill
Arrested Development
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
10 is way too many. Top 2 or 3 would be better.

It's Always Sunny
Archer

Those are the two most rewatchable shows for me.
The Flash
Green Arrow
Legends of Tomorrow
Gotham
Supergirl
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Done that's about it. There isn't even a need for 10 shows. These 6 will be enough for the rest of my life.
Ones I have seen that I have/will watch repeatedly?
Spartacus, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, to a lesser extent Daredevil and Sons of Anarchy.

Shows that I like and would continue watching if they went on forever?
South Park, Archer, Rick and Morty, Robot Chicken.
King of the Hill
Twilight Zone
Fresh Prince
SpongeBob
Flapjack

...I don't know. I think I'm good with that.
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
Quote by soundgarden1986
how tf did i forget this
i forgot too

but i have no cable in my room and it's not on netflix.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by bradulator
Mad Men

idk mad men just got really boring for me after the 3rd - 4th season, pretty much stopped watching after that.
still a decent show first time watch if you like that era, and the acting is still great.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by by Zaphikh

The Wire
Curb
Arrested Development
Breaking Bad

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Seinfeld
Quantum Leap (this guy is heaps underrated imo)
Whose Line is it Anyway (UK version only plse)
Twin Peaks
The Larry Sanders Show
Curb your Enthusiasm
Band of Brothers
Everything ever done by David Attenborough
Sesame Street

...yeah that'll do, I could survive on that
Quote by k.lainad
idk mad men just got really boring for me after the 3rd - 4th season, pretty much stopped watching after that.
still a decent show first time watch if you like that era, and the acting is still great.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Drake & Josh

Didn't feel like listing shows people already mentioned
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?