Poll: You were aroused by Moaning Myrtle and it made you uncomfortable
Poll Options
View poll results: You were aroused by Moaning Myrtle and it made you uncomfortable
Yes
11 38%
No
18 62%
Voters: 29.
i always thought the scene in goblet of fire when she was trying to take a peek at harry's doink in the giant prefects bath room / bubble bath hot tub was kinda hot and creepy at the same time

i saw fantastic beasts today btw
Um that's a strong no, pal
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by k.lainad

i was going to but it was sold out so I saw Arrival and everything turned out better than expected ☺️
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Eyenon are you watching the Harry Potter weekend movies on Freeform?
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I found Myrtle annoying because of her stupid voice and the dumb noises she kept making. There was nothing even remotely arousing about her.
I have nothing important to say
Everyone who knows me well knows I hate everything harry potter related so no I guess
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Now you mention it actually....
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

1. she was obviously gagging for it.
2. I would have fucked her in he mouth to shut her up.

It was a bit weird having an actress in her mid-30s or so being all over a teenager.
Have you seen her in Filth though?

Also, this bit in Doctor Who where they talk about having an "unusual relationship" was a bit weird:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--ykFqNKGW--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/18lp3s54cbki8jpg.jpg
eeeeeehhh...

no.

nope.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by homeless-john
When I'm watching Harry Potter I'm often too busy imagining the absolute state of Hagrid's walloper.
Or how the hell Hagrid's dad managed to impregnate his giantess mum.
I was aroused by Hermione ?
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Spinnerweb
Or how the hell Hagrid's dad managed to impregnate his giantess mum.

He clearly didn't just want the Netflix part... ;|
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Who?

Edit: Oh.

Harry Potter is for nerds.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 20, 2016,
Quote by k.lainad
i always thought the scene in goblet of fire when she was trying to take a peek at harry's doink in the giant prefects bath room / bubble bath hot tub was kinda hot and creepy at the same time

yeah this exactly mostly because I was a preteen when I saw it for the first time
Quote by Dreadnought
Um that's a strong no, pal

tbf you were like 53 when those movies came out so
Well so far the no's are winning the popular vote.

But the yes's are winning the electoral vote, so suck it losers.
Moaning Myrtle is naughty