Finally got the first part of my order and man does it feel worth every penny..... doesn't hurt I got 200 knocked off..... the body is slim, with a perfect curve.... the neck.... well these ultra thin c necks fell like a 6 string neck.... my 7 year old son wrapped his hand around it like nothing.....km 7 fr s.... thing of beauty
Attachments:
Scan 11_19_16 21_41.pdf
Last edited by kramer242 at Nov 19, 2016,
And can someone tell me if that photo showed..... uploaded as pdf.... tried to open it and it didn't.... our of anytime knows another good way from android phone
Diatribes thanks.... never really used android before this phone so still learning.... but yeah awesome Keith merrow sig.... never got into signature models, but this was set up exactly how I wanted and the materials used in them and hardware is all top notch
Last edited by kramer242 at Nov 21, 2016,
Diatribes I just grabbed my vt 120 head to hook up.... I'm itching to hear the nazgul in person.....i I was always a Jackson and schecter guy.... well I got a feeling, with these neck changes, it's all schecter from now on, unless something really wows me
Diatribes nice.... there pretty cool.....i got a bunch of stuff coming....i went through zzsounds and price matched the hell out of them
You're a braver soul than I. Only things I get new are strings, cords and picks.
Fleabay and Craig's is where I get my junk from.
Had some crazy deals fly my way. Stole my M2 for $450..
Diatribes these were getting kinda rough to find so I grabbed one.... they are releasing a blue one next
Well after finally getting plugged in a can attest that nazgul makes even the blackouts sound a little light on distortion.... and while it's a pickup far more set up for metal, it still manages to clean up pretty decent
Last edited by kramer242 at Nov 20, 2016,
sweet

(yep the photo worked)
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

nice green! looks almost glow in the dark.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
gregs1020 the side dots on these glow in the dark lol....I'm just happy.....i struggled getting my vox to metal with atx..... not this
Quote by kramer242
Finally got the first part of my order and man does it feel worth every penny..... doesn't hurt I got 200 knocked off..... the body is slim, with a perfect curve.... the neck.... well these ultra thin c necks fell like a 6 string neck.... my 7 year old son wrapped his hand around it like nothing.....km 7 fr s.... thing of beauty

Wow!!! Great!
Nice color! Really cool.
Congrats HNGD
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by kramer242
Diatribes thanks.... never really used android before this phone so still learning.... but yeah awesome Keith merrow sig.... never featured signature models, but this was set up exactly how I wanted and the materials used in them and hardware is all top notch

That's the very best reason to buy a guitar, signature model or not.
Congrats man!!!
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '95 Fender MIM Strat
Helix Rack, Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
Those KM-7s are really nice! HNGD!
Guitars:
Squire Bullet Strat, Schecter Damien 6, Washburn WG-587 & RX10, Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Amp/Effects:
Peavy Vypyr 30, ISP Decimator, Peavy Max 112

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
Thanks guys....i honestly pooed a couple bricks when I plugged this into the ole vox and it made it metal.....i struggled to get my atx to do so, so that says it all.... set it to 2x60 watts and walls rattled with no loss of clarity..... really glad now that I ordered a little vypr 1x12 10p watt to carry on the truck with, so I can practice at work.... good knows I need it..... now that I know the vox can metal, I can save for a good stack.... well probably half stack set up