I have this BOSS ME 25 processor for the last 4 yrs and never had any issues with it. But since the last week am unable to do anything. When ever I turn on the processor all of the lights just switch on , if you don't understand what am I saying kindly see the picture attached (As UG is not allowing me to upload jpg file, I put the picture in the PDF file attached). I don't know what's wrong with it, can't even reset. how do I fix this ? I am using a DC adaptor for the processor.
Attachments:
convert-jpg-to-pdf.net_2016-11-20_11-16-29.pdf
Does the manual mention any type of factory reset you can do? Maybe contact Boss.

With these complicated processor based units it's usually not easy to debug problems. There could be 100 different reasons it's failing, none of which are easy to fix.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
Quote by 8Len8
Does the manual mention any type of factory reset you can do? Maybe contact Boss.

With these complicated processor based units it's usually not easy to debug problems. There could be 100 different reasons it's failing, none of which are easy to fix.

I tired factory reset method but the buttons are not working. In short, factory reset method doesn't work.
RAJIV ROCKZ I'd return it.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
I'd try running it off batteries before kicking it to the curb. Just in case the PS is doing something weird like coming up to voltage slow and freezing the DSP.
Quote by fly135
I'd try running it off batteries before kicking it to the curb. Just in case the PS is doing something weird like coming up to voltage slow and freezing the DSP.

I tried with batteries too, but it doesn't work .