You "found" a website that just happens to have a URL that's the same as your username?

Adbot post reported...
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
GaryBillington

Yes I am the founder of this web site. One thing I would like to clarify, it is non--profit web site own by me, I just make a contribution to guitar and bass players. Hope that people can share and learn.

I hope you can understand me. This web is come from my little idea to build a free service web site for guitar and bass players to share and keep record their pedal board settings. At the same time, players can explore others' settings from worldwide. It just like Instagram but more pedal knob settings will be shown.

Gary you can create an account at my web. Set a profile to share your tone, just like your signture. Also Your Profile can let others to find your soundcloud music too!!

I am not adbot

Have a nice day
From the FAQ thread:

No advertising; no promotion
- Advertising of any product, service, contest or brand is not acceptable. Your connection to, or ability to profit from, the company or person being advertised is irrelevant.
- Astroturfing/failure to disclose: Any user who misrepresents their identity or fails to disclose their affiliation with a product or company in order to promote or advertise will be banned permanently.
-Plausibility of denial: Since we cannot positively verify identities in most cases, any content indistinguishable from advertising or promotion will be treated as such. New users must be especially careful since we have no post history to refer to when deciding if an account was made solely for promotion.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
GaryBillington

I am really sorry for violating the forum rule.

To forum admin:
Please delete my post, sorry for the inconvenience ..
Last edited by stayintunes at Nov 21, 2016,