71% of parents admit they have regrets about how they raised their children

According to a loose women poll

71% have regrets while 29% don't

What are your thoughts , do you have regrets about how you were raised or how you raised your children.
My parents are great, they believe they raised me well and I feel I was raised well.

I get surprised all the time when I find out most other people's upbringing was not as great, I still struggle comprehending that it's possible on the level it is.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Unless we can know what the regrets are this thread is boring

also, sauce pls? people are pretty self-assured/skilled at making themselves believe things they know aren't true u dig
Quote by reecedouglas1
According to a loose women poll

71% have regrets while 29% don't

What are your thoughts , do you have regrets about how you were raised or how you raised your children.

There's your problem

Quote by theguitarist
My parents are great, they believe they raised me well and I feel I was raised well.

I get surprised all the time when I find out most other people's upbringing was not as great, I still struggle comprehending that it's possible on the level it is.

Honestly I don't think niche forum users are the best gauge of most people
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
what is the sample size?
are the observations from all groups independent?
are the sample means normally distributed?
are the standard deviations homoscedastic or heteroscedastic?
what is your confidence interval?

if you can't answer these then your study can fuck off

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I wish my parents weren't so overbearingly religious. Really annoyed me growing up, even when I was like 5 years old I knew it was all bullshit lol. They knew I was a "non-believer", but they still pushed me to go to their church and read their books, etc. The stupidity is real in some people, if I had kids I would never force them to believe in what I believe, they should understand what I know, but ultimately should make their own choices.
According to recent studies, 78% of statistics are made-up on the spot. In an interesting twist though, compared to past years where most fake statistics were made to sell cheap knockoff crap, now roughly 83% of made-up statistics are made to generate page views and ad revenue without actually having to make anything

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
what is the sample size?
are the observations from all groups independent?
are the sample means normally distributed?
are the standard deviations homoscedastic or heteroscedastic?
what is your confidence interval?

if you can't answer these then your study can fuck off
It's not a study, it's a poll conducted by a shitty daytime TV show.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'm only two years in and I can totally get that. I had a pretty good upbringing myself but i know my parents had regrets. I'm more worried about the 29% tbh
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Those 29% are the same people that chastise other people for not voting for the same presidential candidate they did. Because at everything in life, they nailed it.
I regret two things about my upbringing. My mum didn't want me to go to a Welsh school, so now I'm like the only one in my friends who can't speak Welsh and it fucking sucks. And two, my diet is very bad, better now than it ever was though because my mum basically gave me the freedom to eat and drink whatever I wanted when I was young which resulted in me being a pretty fat kid, and now I have a phobia of a lot of foods. I know that's not all her fault since I probably made it difficult for her. She says she didn't want to see me starve myself so she gave up trying to feed me a balanced diet.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.