Poll: has this ever happened to you?
Poll Options
View poll results: has this ever happened to you?
yes
3 23%
maybe
10 77%
Voters: 13.
Quote by FrogstarWorldA
On a scale of 1-10, how erotic was it?

it looks like I kicked a hobo to death

8.5/10
It was my privilege
I had someone bleed all over my white t shirt once

It was at a show and this middle age dad type guy got caught when someone went flying out the pit. I picked him up and it turned out he had a nose bleed that i only noticed when my hands were sticky. Was dark so didn't see the stains till later.

Repeated Vanish gel and like 3 high temp washes got most of it out though, just some faint brown marks left.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I got a huge cut in my arm without realizing it while playing floor hockey one time and bled all over my white shirt for 2 hours afterwards until someone noticed. That shirt is pristine now though - it's really easy to wash blood out as long as it's fresh.
cat
bloodstains make everything kooler.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by kalypto
you should wash blood in cold water btw

well it was kinda "pre-soaked" in cold sweat for like 5hrs until I got home and washed it
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
did it arouse you sexually?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by StewieSwan
my shoes are toast

The world is your breakfast.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Did this event make you think about the trials and tribulations our species has experienced since our inception?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Did this event make you think about the trials and tribulations our species has experienced since our inception?

no

Quote by TROUnation
Now, how in the hell did that occur?

that's for me to know and for you to wonder
It was my privilege
I almost always buy white shoes and I'd be pissed if they were my nice ones.

But then again, I always wear my old shitty white shoes if I think there's a chance of them getting dirty. Cause I'm weird like that.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Cold water and scrub at the blood with some salt.

hydrogen peroxide works better
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yes but can sometimes damage fabrics.

Damn, that was a sick burn.
Did you later use the arm to have a wank with?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Did you later use the arm to have a wank with?

There were actually 4 of them, so yes. It was glorious
It was my privilege