Page 1 of 2
All i want for christmas is u donnie trump to be impeached before he could even take office ay lmao
a good time
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
All I want for Christmas is to have a good time with friends while wearing my purposefully ugly Christmas sweater
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Forza Horizon 3 yo
We are born, we grow up, and we want to move on
And everyone seems to reach for the sun

Listen to my album on Bandcamp, YouTube, or iTunes
Quote by chrismendiola
All i want for christmas is u donnie trump to be impeached before he could even take office ay lmao
wouldnt that leave you guys with pence
ggg1 ggg3

my two front teeth
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Not a lot.

Here's the list I gave my wife

Ben Howard - I Forget Where We Were (vinyl)
Atlas of Middle Earth by Forstad
The real book by Hal Leonard
Lord Huron - Strange Trails vinyl
Criterion collection Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

We're moving across the country soon, so trying to be frugal with $$$. Luckily we have all the money to spend for Christmas already put aside in cash in a jar (my wife does a plan that's $1 for that number of week for the year, so $1 saved the first week, $2 the second week, $52 the last week, etc.), so we shouldn't have to spend money that isn't already accounted for. That's for all gifts to our family members as well.
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by Dreadnought
We're moving across the country soon,

dude nice where
Quote by Dreadnought
Luckily we have all the money to spend

Whoa-ho, look at Mr. Moneybags over here.
Carolinas
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Ok before I post this, I want you all to know that I literally only made this list so I won't just ask for "money or whatever because you know what I like" like I do every year. That just frustrates my fam, so I thought of everything I could think of.

So please don't judge.

-Sailor Jerry ukelele
-Titanfall 2
-Quantum Break
-Dead Rising 3
-Dead Rising 4
-Xbox One Kinect
-Xbox One Controller
-Neighbors 2
-Buckle gift card
-Amazon gift card
-iTunes gift card
-Guitar Center or Sam Ash gift card
-Liquor
-$$$

May add more.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Money towards commissioning either a new bass or a classical guitar from my uncle. I have a couple of Yamaha bass pickups I traded for some tools, so that might be promising.

Failing that booze and whatever my best friend sends me in terms of a greeting
The Wicker Man (Original Version)
The Revenant
Dune (David Lynch Version)
Heironymous Bosch Art Collection (That guy painted some fucked up shit)
2 Pewter Goblets & Tankards (so I can dine, wine and generally feast like a boss)
Cash towards my new sword
Gibson SG 2016 1960's Tribute
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Marshall DSL100H
Marshall 1960B 4x12
ProCo Rat 2
I really want another DL4

I already bought one myself

but I need at least 2 to be to able to do crazy minus the bear shit and if I could afford another one right now I'd just buy it but you know, bills and stuff

I bet I could afford it if I quit smoking

maybe I'll just ask for bulk quantities of chantix or some shit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Probs just some music store gift cards so I can put it towards more gear and shit.
Today I introduced myself
to my own feelings
Old J Spiced Rum

Powers Whiskey

or an Amazon gift card of some kind is all I've asked for
New kitchen knives. My parents have both sorted me out with some gig tickets already which is good and annoying at the same time because it feels like I'm just cashing in y'know?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

All vinyl.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by rich.bendall
The Wicker Man (Original Version)

I have had this on DVD for years

I want a Samsung tablet my Google Nexus 10 tab is getting old.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Mariah Carey
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Mariah Carey
That's fortunate, because all she wants is you.
You know, Ive mostly bought the things I wanted already.

I would like more time to enjoy myself for christmas. Work sucks
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I want some of whatever Kanye West is on!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Evilnine

Guilt and grief?

Sounds like a fun Xmas.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
i want a big bag of diazepam.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by StewieSwan
a good bj and some quality wulong tea
actually yeah I wouldn't mind this
Ranch It Up ///////// 'Sup Mello?
£1million
A mansion with all bills paid for forever
A car
An attractive girlfriend

That'll do nicely for now
I have nothing important to say
Pretty much Guitar Center gift cards or just a large cup of Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
One of those Holden Caulfield hats that covers your ears.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Page 1 of 2