Is this worth the money? I want an orange amp that has some good tones to it and is able to play shows as well. Is this what i am looking for or should i just save up for an orange crush? I play mostly hard rock and blues.
i haven't tried it but i'd have thought you'd be struggling to play shows with it.

what's your budget and what type of music do you play?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
yeah sorry not your best option at least for hard rock. if you need clean sounds then probably not for blues either in a live situation. as I recall the dark terror is meant more for metal as well.