Poll: Would you waste time grabbing valuables?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you waste time grabbing valuables?
Yes, I will specify
12 60%
Yes, I will not specify
3 15%
No, I transcend materialism
4 20%
No, I'm not dying for wood&strings
1 5%
Voters: 20.
Everybody is out safely. You're the last one. What items do you grab on your way out, if any?

I'd grab my hurdy gurdy and my paul gilbert sig guitar for sentimental reasons
It was my privilege
no it's not.

liar liar pants on fire.

idk i have too much shit.

maybe some of my records and some clothes. one of my handheld gaming things. medication.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I've had this happen to me actually but it wasn't my house. It was a friends house we were jamming in. SG supreme was saved and everything else burned. The case and guitar smelled like charcoal and bacon years after the fact. I wish I didn't sell it for that reason

Probably my vintage Dean and my R8 if I'm honest. Also the acoustic my dad gave me.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
IDK I have 14 guitars aal of the good ones are in cases My 1989 Charvel Fusion Custom is in a gig bag so over the shoulder it would go it would be a quick eenie meanie miny mo as to which other two I would grab.

TBH I would hate to see my Mesa Roadster burn but that bitch weighs just shy of 100lbs so...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Probably a hard drive of my pictures, my pictures themselves, a couple of cameras and my lovely G&L
Nah. I have some good guitars, but they're all covered by the home insurance.

Well, by the contents bit of the policy anyway.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
this thread actually just got me really nervous about my brother's room.

i looked under his desk recently and i swear he hasn't cleaned or vacuumed since we moved in 5 years ago.

i'm about to go in there and at least clean off the surge protector.

the thing was covered in dust and hair and hay and i'd rather not have this place burn down on me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
(Well if everyone is out of the house, then I'm going to assume my cat is safe and sound as well lol)

My guitars and keyboard
Laptop and phone in a backpack
Throw a bunch of essentials like clothes, wallet, passport, stuff like that in a suit case and get the hell out.
(I could probably do all of this within 2 min, going back and forth for all items)
The Strat and ESP my parents got me as presents about 10 years ago.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by k.lainad
My guitars and keyboard
Laptop and phone in a backpack
Throw a bunch of essentials like clothes, wallet, passport, stuff like that in a suit case and get the hell out.
(I could probably do all of this within 2 min, going back and forth for all items)

bruh the point is to say what you'd actually get. if your house is on fire and you're inside your ass isn't getting out a damn suitcase lol
It was my privilege
I wouldn't leave.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Laptop because work, internet, hard drive contents, and media access, acoustic guitar because guitar, sentimental value, and also it's probably the most expensive thing I own, and whichever electric guitar I can grab most easily on the way out. Electric guitar is optional, if I can't fit one into my hands or over my shoulder while still getting out, I can live with having to buy another strat. I'd probably also grab my camera, that bag is small, light, and easy enough to toss over a shoulder in about three seconds.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
when i was in college someone in my building kept pulling the fire alarm at night. in the middle of winter.

eventually i started to just wedge myself between the wall and my bed so no one would seebme as they checked all the rooms.

i could have almost died.
Quote by StewieSwan
bruh the point is to say what you'd actually get. if your house is on fire and you're inside your ass isn't getting out a damn suitcase lol

I keep a suitcase under my bed which, is next to all of that stuff, including my closet
My dog. If she was included in "everybody", then probably my great-grandfather's shoe horn, which reminds me of life's priorities and the computer.
WE AIN'T GOT NO WATUH
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Probably my laptop and dad's acoustic guitar
Id throw the stratocaster out ye window too and hope it survives
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I'd be more concerned with who I wanted to throw back in.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Uh everything I can, money don't grow on trees, son
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
my acoustic guitar

a framed picture of president tito

and my cum jar

Weird techno music suddenly crests the horizon.

Quote by JamSessionFreak
and my cum jar

If you switch to using a bin, you can chuck some other stuff in there as well on your way out
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
if it wasn't that bad of a fire, my laptop and my hard drive enclosure.

everything else can be replaced by insurance but getting all that data back would be real annoying.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
In the absolute end my telecaster. It was handmade as an 18th birthday gift and while I love it for that reason it's also the only really expensive near irreplaceable item I own.

Next items would be my jazz bass and my favourite jacket, maybe some vinyl, and if so definitely my copy of either Man From Utopia or Bop Til You Drop
My FGN, Gibson V and my Jackson.

The rest I can just replace.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care