v22 problem.

Posted this a while back. I thought it was gone after switching from pent mode to tri mode (power setting).

What the flip is this noise; sounds like AC interference, boggles my mind.

Thanks for the listen and suggestions.

(know this is a cheap tube amp, im just wondering if its the tubes, other tubes going out didn't sound like this)
Does it still happen with the reverb off?
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Thanks man, I found the same thing....it's the reverb; supposedly overheating. Voltage Regulator issue.

What sucks is you can still hear it with reverb off, but its ever so slight. Otherwise i'd just keep it an use a pedal for the reverb....

Gonna have to research, looks like there's some stuff out there on how to fix

**EDIT**
dug the footswitch out, able to turn off reverb from there....
Last edited by boyd98 at Nov 22, 2016,
Quote by boyd98

What the flip is this noise; sounds like AC interference, boggles my mind.

Best wishes for your recovery from mind boggling.

Kanye West was just hospitalized when his mind boggled right in the middle of a performance.
His was evidently caused by Kardashian motorboating.
Quote by dspellman
Best wishes for your recovery from mind boggling.

Kanye West was just hospitalized when his mind boggled right in the middle of a performance.
His was evidently caused by Kardashian motorboating.

Bwahaha hilarious
I had that issue on my Ampeg VL1002 head and it was a broken spring in the reverb tank I had the tank replace and all was good.

LOL Kanye!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Same happened to my old Peavey Classic 30.Not as bad as yours though.That was the reverb.Took it back to the second hand shop i bought it
2016 Gibson Les Paul Traditional T in Light Burst
'77 Hardtail Strat
Epiphone Sheraton MIK Duncan '59's
MIJ 84/85 Tele
MIM Std Tele
Fender Blues Jnr
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Quote by Xander_X
Is it a spring reverb? If so, just unplug it.

Quote by Evilnine
I had that issue on my Ampeg VL1002 head and it was a broken spring in the reverb tank I had the tank replace and all was good.

LOL Kanye!

It's digital reverb in the Bugera IIRC.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.