Hey. So a pawn shop down the road has one of these hanging up in their window. its $200 CAD and I'm not sure on the hardware, flat black in colour, not that it matters.

My questions are: Have you owned/played a Series A guitar? What was(is) the quality like? My biggest one is this, I have heard though I can't confirm, these were formerly produced in the same factory as Jackson, and that they are basically re branded Jacksons. Can someone clear that up? I realize that Jackson makes its fair share of shit, so just because its made in the same factory doesn't mean it'll have EMGs and a Floyd, but I feel like it would justify the nearly $200 difference between that and the second hand Dinky's I see in that price range, if they used similar material and build process.

Maybe I'm way off base entirely...
almost no info about these out there that I could find (and I usually can come up with something). some claim that they are a fender product but I seriously doubt that as I'm a huge fender guy and never heard that. seems to be an 80s knock off brand likely Korean made. can't really comment on quality but since you can play them I'm sure you can get an idea. unless this guitar is dirt cheap I'd be inclined to pass unless you really like it. even then buy it cheap
Quote by monwobobbo
unless this guitar is dirt cheap I'd be inclined to pass unless you really like it. even then buy it cheap

Words to live by.