shit posting lvl 5000

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
stooey pls
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
these are all fantastic threads and I am a valuable member of this community
It was my privilege
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
shit posting lvl 5000

here's a picture of stewieswan from today
this is officially a pit meme for shitposters

Make the instrument an obscure Asian one and you're good
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
If white shoes are covered in blood, do they still need to check their privilege?

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by necrosis1193
If white shoes are covered in blood, do they still need to check their privilege?
if you whitewash them
Quote by Dreadnought
Make the instrument an obscure Asian one and you're good

ya faggit

It was my privilege
StewieSwan's Intervention*

ugh i hate possessives
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by StewieSwan
ya faggit

are you that guy on youtube who does guitar related videos and makes lame jokes
Quote by kalypto
are you that guy on youtube who does guitar related videos and makes lame jokes

no, I make great jokes
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
no, I make great jokes

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

funny thing is that stewie is a guy I see bitching at other people for their trash threads but he doesn't really having anyone giving him cynical shit in his threads the same way.

(i know chris has become one of those types and there's always sam b with his bitchiness but I can't remember if they give stewie a free pass)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
i know chris has become one of those types

I criticised your thread.

EDIT: Do I even do this?
Last edited by chrismendiola at Nov 23, 2016,
Quote by chrismendiola
I criticised your thread.

what happened to you srsly, you used to be chill. is it just college age edge?

i will pray for u

edit: you're not on stewie or sam levels yet though, but I see the potential
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist

What

I like to think I've mellowed out. I used to be like Bob_Sohcahtoa and get into tons of heated arguments. These days, I'll just mock you and make dad jokes.
Quote by theguitarist

i will pray for u

edit: you're not on stewie or sam levels yet though, but I see the potential

He's your average sarcastic prick 19 yr old
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by StewieSwan
these are all fantastic threads and I am a valuable member of this community
I'd like nothing more than to punch your fuckin FACE

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by chrismendiola
What

I like to think I've mellowed out. I used to be like Bob_Sohcahtoa and get into tons of heated arguments. These days, I'll just mock you and make dad jokes.
shutup chrisboy.

yr a little boy.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'd like nothing more than to punch your fuckin FACE

you'll have the chance, SON. i hear you touched down in denver today
It was my privilege
Quote by theguitarist
funny thing is that stewie is a guy I see bitching at other people for their trash threads but he doesn't really having anyone giving him cynical shit in his threads the same way.

(i know chris has become one of those types and there's always sam b with his bitchiness but I can't remember if they give stewie a free pass)

the thing you gotta understand is that trash threads can go inward or outward. to blossom, they must go outward.
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
the thing you gotta understand is that trash threads can go inward or outward. to blossom, they must go outward.
it's true

teach me how to make trash threads that blossom past 50 posts.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
it's true

teach me how to make trash threads that blossom past 50 posts.

you can go the wrong route, a la eastlose, and just post some crappy 90s post rock nonsense, or you can make threads where people have something to talk about
It was my privilege
Your thread game was once stronger, my dude
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Your thread game was once stronger, my dude

it's hard to light a candle
easy to curse the dark instead
It was my privilege