Many countries already have mandatory service for everyone. America doesn't, and only men can be drafted currently.

Whatchu think
My God, it's full of stars!
yes, because apparently women think they are equal to men

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

sure why not
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I don't see the need to include women in the draft. I wouldn't be against it if it happens though, it's just whatever.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
In non combat roles yeah, not saying women can't serve on the frontline but to draft the average fighting age woman to the front lines wouldn't be very productive
friends
I'd rather nobody have to sign for the draft. We still have the world's largest military without using the draft, it's antiquated. That said, it ought to be all or nothing, so until it's nothing, it ought to be everything.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 30-26
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 8-8
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Is DOD prepared to supply that many pumpkin spice lattes.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
neither for a draft, but 6 months mandatory community service or military service once you turn 18 for males and females
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
either both or neither
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by bradulator
neither for a draft, but 6 months mandatory community service or military service once you turn 18 for males and females

I'M DOING MY PART
Quote by bradulator
as someone over 18 I favor this
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by bradulator

6 months is pretty short. If you're going to advocate for that, at least do like 1-2 years so it's not a huge waste of money and a ridiculous turnaround rate of personnel for the organization.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by bradulator

This but for one or two years.
cat
children should be drafted first

we can always procreate, they can't

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
children should be drafted first

we can always procreate, they can't

#kony2016
Nobody should get drafted.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
No, because nobody should be drafted.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The terrible 2000's radio rock playing over the speaker in the pub next to me in this shopping center I'm working in

The joke is that my avatar is half of Colin Mochrie's face, hence, semi-Colin. Brilliant, huh?
Quote by bradulator

huuh

Volimo vas, brda tvrda i stravične vaše klance

Koji nikad ne poznaše sramotnoga ropstva lance.

Nah. Mandatory service in any role should not be a thing.

But for example both genders should be signing up for Selective Service so long as it exists. Especially now that women are already serving in combat roles. It's a pretty condescending message to send to women otherwise. That they're, what, too valuable for reproductive purposes to get killed? Too weak to fight? It should not be up to government to determine someone's role based on their race or gender, but the individual.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 23, 2016,
No mandatory service/draft for anybody (if you have few people joining the military voluntarily then change your culture about it, add more benefits to it, or stay out of armed conflicts). If there were to be some draft for some reason (huge world war or something) then yes, draft both men and women

For people deciding to join the military, let anybody join, of course. Depending on the job they have to do, have the appropriate tests and exams and the like
I can't wait to get out and do my part

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Mandatory service is a load of shite and nobody owes anything to the state.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
yes
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Kinda moot these days anyway.
Not likes its WWII still.
We're almost to the point where robots r gonna fight all our wars
They should be eligible, because it will give me more angry tumblr posts to laugh at.
I have nothing important to say