Sorry to break it to you, but there's no cure. I'd start drafting a Will.
colds are the worst because it's debilitating enough to make every single thing hard to do but it's not severe enough to actually feel justified like if you have the flue you're vomiting and have a fever so it's understandable if you don't want to be doing things but if you just have the sniffles and a headache deal with it

seriously the worst
Nah I have the flu right now and I'd much rather have a cold.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I don't even distinguish whatever I have. I just say I'm sick or have a fever.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
I keep sniffing. It annoys people.

But it's better than forcing it out all over a tissue.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Banjocal
But it's better than forcing it out all over a tissue.
This is why I skip the tissue and just unload right into a bin.
Quote by chrismendiola
Sorry to break it to you, but there's no cure. I'd start drafting a Will.

:0 hue
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
probably deserve it

I have a mild sinusitis which means I get blocked noses and nasal pressure at least once every week. having a cold means I get coughing and runny noses thrown in with that.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Pretty sure I have ebola. No idea what I did, ate, whatever, but it is not sitting well.

And a cold on top of that. Life is swell.
Got over my cold about a month ago

Shit sucked, get well soon
ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3

Someone said that the body invites a cold virus to eliminate toxins that otherwise it could not expel. Who said that? Idk that person. Pound some vitamin c.
I think I'm starting to catch a cold as well and I blame this thread. Nice going
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by ultimate-slash
I think I'm starting to catch a cold as well and I blame this thread. Nice going
I hope it turns out to be pneumonia, you cunt.

Aww, that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me, you temporary vehicle of inevitable nothingness
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Just got over my diarrhea flu. To tell you the truth, after all of that...I was so exhausted, I guess you could say

I was pooped
I'd rather have a cold than literally any other illness, injury, or pain I've experienced recently. At least cold medicine works and I know how long a cold is supposed to last for.
cat