2 to 3 million people
4 6%
3 to 4 million people
3 5%
More than 4 million people
5 8%
Voters: 62.
Page 1 of 2
Just google "_______________ metro population" and see what it says.

Mine is 697,856

I like the size of my city. It's large enough to have things to do, but not like a huge traffic nightmare

wbu?

make sure to include "metro" or it won't really be accurate
It was my privilege
1,233 i think

or at least that's what wikipedia says. not sure if it's this metro number or not.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
No lie, I was thinking of making this thread next.

It's not a quite town.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Joshua Garcia
No lie, I was thinking of making this thread next.

It's not a quite town.

Your metro pop is 2 mill+, so is mine but I put 1-2 mill because the actual population of the city itself is under 1 mill.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
2.657 million (90% of whom are expatriates).

Its population density isn't even across all areas. This is a bigger city than Tokyo, New York, and Seoul combined yet they have about 12 times the population. Somehow one mall here apparently gets more tourists a year than the entirety of NYC anyway.

From this info you can surmise all you need to know about this city.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
852,886 of course that is not counting all of the illegal migrants
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Victory2134
Your metro pop is 2 mill+, so is mine but I put 1-2 mill because the actual population of the city itself is under 1 mill.
Oh.

Yeah I may have missed the word "metro" in my search. >_>

This isn't the same thread I was thinking of making next, nvm.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 23, 2016,
While I was at work I had the idea to start referring to minutes as little dicks and hours as big dicks, so now when I'm expressing relief to a co-worker that our shift is nearly finished I can say "we've only got 1 big dick and 30 little dicks to go til we're outta this place."
I dont live in a city. The nearest "village" has about 7 houses and a first school

So.. like.. 30-40?

EDIT: and my home in England, 987 according to Wiki
125,900 in my borough

That's a lot more than I thought there would be, but that includes all the surrounding villages as well as the town itself. My village is just under 10,000.
I have nothing important to say
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
deadass 20.2 million, my guy
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
6 million but it's very spread out. The city itself has about 700,000. Even so, it's not a particularly dense place. I like this city but I would prefer it to be denser and/or bigger.
cat
I put 500,000-1,000,000, but according to google, it's 1,788,000, because apparently the metro area bears no relation to what a sane person would consider the city
edit:I just found out the metropolitan area apparently includes parts of Ayrshire, where it's common to have barnyard animals on your Christmas card list.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Last edited by slapsymcdougal at Nov 23, 2016,
I googled what the entire city of Oxford was, and it's only 150,000. That surprised me, considering there are 2 universities here so something like...1/3 of that will be students too.

My hometown in London was only 11,000 though, but with London itself apparently 8.6 million lel.
Charlotte, NC. 2.3 mil for metro population. 792k for just the city pop
Last edited by drdoom8793 at Nov 23, 2016,
583,632 per Dr. Google the demographer

i accidentally selected 100k-500k before looking up "[my city] metro population." The city population is a little under 200k.
Quote by bass.desires
staring at your forum avatar relaxes me.
metro is 930k
my city is just under 20k
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Tampa FL, 352,000 people.

Seems like a lot more though...maybe its just because I hate people and I want them all to leave

EDIT: Tampa Bay Metro area is 2.9 million...ok, so there's too many fucking people here. Kill half of them at least.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Last edited by RBM01991 at Nov 23, 2016,
I can't imagine living in a city of 5 million+. Denver is coming up on 3 and it's way too big for my taste
It was my privilege
Hometown 13?million.

Town I'm currently living in about one and a half million. I like the slower pace of life combined with the fact it's still a big city.
i'm all about that 15k rural life
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I don't live in a city, and the population is minuscule.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
currently like 50.. generally around 150000
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
currently like 50.. generally around 150000

wat
It was my privilege
San Diego's population is around 1.3 mil. The "metro are" is just over 3 mil, but I voted 1-2 mil because San Diego county is so spread out that the surrounding cities feel distinct
The total metro area: 1,269,702
City where I actually live: 36,803

The metro area where I grew up: 171,019
The city proper: 61,025
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Rossenrot

Edgelord Alt-Righter completely CUCKS Smug Liberal Multi-instrumentalist
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
Edgelord Alt-Righter completely CUCKS Smug Liberal Multi-instrumentalist

Chickenshit Alt-Lefter QUELLS Misunderstood UGer for NO REASON
my town has around 10,000

for reference, Ljubljana has 300,000 and it's our capital

Weird techno music suddenly crests the horizon.

Going by the metropolitan area it's 440,000. But the city the metropolitan area is named after is 45 minutes away. The town whose zip code I have (I'm out in the woods) is like 1600.
Page 1 of 2