It would be better if you played it side to side with the recording loud enough you could hear the real guitar part! The Rammstein were obvious because it's pure rhythm but then again i'd never trust a tab for rhythm.
Tabs aren't gospel. They just help you figure it out. Those songs are pretty popular so I'm sure there's a more accurate version of each.
pressureproject I agree, but that's not the point of the video, it's just for fun
Sorry for laughing so much, I know it's just for fun but can't stop it, thanks for sharing
Definitely a hater.......everyone plays different - has there own take on any one piece......Time is better spent expanding your own craft rather than dissing someone else's. One thing I learned in around 35 years of jamming - no two players hear something the same way - hence - no two play the same way
jfreund I dont know how it is now, but back then you could just upload your tab to UG and nobody controlled it
trannymark Not a hater, but these tabs are just completely wrong, wrong rhythm, wrong notes etc. And this video is made purely for entertainment purposes, so no hate at all
Quote by trannymark
Definitely a hater.......everyone plays different - has there own take on any one piece......Time is better spent expanding your own craft rather than dissing someone else's. One thing I learned in around 35 years of jamming - no two players hear something the same way - hence - no two play the same way

That's absurd, if a tab's notes are wrong then it's a bad tab, simple as that. You can have different placements on the fretboard and still be correct, but a wrong note is a wrong note.