i make bacon in the oven.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
fry your wang.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i make bacon in the oven.

so yes then?
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
~~~tears of pleasure~~~
~~~tears of pain~~~
~they trickle down your face the same~

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
gimme dat sweet sweet biological feedback
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I like pain when you control it like putting your hand really close to a flame or pushing a needle into your skin or running a blade along your skin without cutting it that stuff can be nice but like treading on a plug or whatever is no

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I like pain when you control it like putting your hand really close to a flame or pushing a needle into your skin or running a blade along your skin without cutting it that stuff can be nice but like treading on a plug or whatever is no

craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawling iiiiiiiinnn my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn
Quote by chrismendiola
craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawling iiiiiiiinnn my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn

i push my fingers into my

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyes

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Oh boy, DO I!?

Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
idk.

I go to gigs with mosh pits around once a week and get bruised up and sore the next few days.

I don't really get off on it but I don't mind pain, it's more of the stuff around the pain that gets me going.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
idk.

I go to gigs with mosh pits around once a week and get bruised up and sore the next few days.

I don't really get off on it but I don't mind pain, it's more of the stuff around the pain that gets me going.

have you ever been elbowed repeatedly in the nose by a hardcore dancer

No. Pain is your body's way of telling you you dun goofed.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by EndTheRapture51
have you ever been elbowed repeatedly in the nose by a hardcore dancer

punched in the nose and headbutted a bunch.

though not that often by "hardcore" dancers since I learned quick to keep my hands up at those odd gigs. don't really go into the pits on those bands, too much chicken shit swinging about afraid to hit each other but happy to spin kick bystanders trying to stay out of it. last time I had any of that was in oct I think with Weekend Nachos headline and a few of the hipster hardcore types tried to get that flailing shit going at times but all the regular grind and metal guys were present in force so we just regulated the heck out of them.

it's kinda funny that despite london being so big, I can go to any metal or hardcore show now here and will be guaranteed to see a few guys I know and often bump shoulders with.

edit: oh and I've been kicked in the head a few times , somersaulting stage divers typically. I actually got knocked out for the first time ever at a show by a whole bunch of people pulling that front flipping stage dive shit at pop punk (the wonder years) gig, last place I expected that kind of violence haha.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i always see the same people at punk/hardcore gigs across the entire country lol, london is small for that

i was at a set your goals show and some idiot was hardcore dancing and gave me a nose bleed lol

the "hard" dudes who are "dominate" the pit areas and intentionally crowdkill are the worst

edit; which wonder years show was that at

Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Nov 24, 2016,
Slam dancing is the worst.

We used to form walls and mash them.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i always see the same people at punk/hardcore gigs across the entire country lol, london is small for that

i was at a set your goals show and some idiot was hardcore dancing and gave me a nose bleed lol

the "hard" dudes who are "dominate" the pit areas and intentionally crowdkill are the worst

edit; which wonder years show was that at

the dome

sold out one that I heard about late but some random guy on fb just decided to give a way a spare ticket too at the last moment (his reasoning was basically "paying it forward" , someone did the same for him on another show. I've actually bought double tickets to some huge shows to give one away to someone random closer to the date, to keep it going) Was planning to just chill on the unexpected night out and I ended up spending the last 30 mins of the show spacing out in the beer garden smoking area they had.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
oh i actually haven't seen them play london since like 2011 but it was fairly mild despite lots of crowdsurfing and the like

Quote by Banjocal
Pain is necessary to understand pleasure.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by k.lainad
All of this pain is an illusion

If your tool is in pain I would probably get that checked out. Illusion or not.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theguitarist
headbutted a bunch.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Surface-level pain like paper cuts or blisters or waxing is fine, I don't enjoy it but it doesn't bother me. Muscle pain like cramps bother me but it's nbd either. I can't bear headaches and bone-level pain.
cat