[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Checkmate, Christianity.

...Oh wait, I'm a Christian.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
^ I'm sorry but Kirk Cameron and banana's has proven Christianity was right all along.
but what about the other 2?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Jeez. talk about unorthodox parenting
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Checkmate, Christianity.

...Oh wait, I'm a Christian.

Chickmate
Oh jfc the way it kept hitting the rocks, looked like it had broken every bone in it's body.

screw u momo
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Those parents are fucking dicks. At least give the babbies some parachutes.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Those parents are fucking dicks. At least give the babbies some parachutes.
Then they wonder why the species that invented parachutes evolved as much as we did.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
D:
DDDD:

this reminds me that i want a mallard duckling so i can name it Mallard Fillmore.

i feel like my cats would wreck its shit tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
DDDD:

this reminds me that i want a mallard duckling so i can name it Mallard Fillmore.

i feel like my cats would wreck its shit tho.
Of course they will. Cats are dicks.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'