[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Checkmate, Christianity.

...Oh wait, I'm a Christian.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
^ I'm sorry but Kirk Cameron and banana's has proven Christianity was right all along.
Jeez. talk about unorthodox parenting
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Checkmate, Christianity.

...Oh wait, I'm a Christian.

Chickmate
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oh jfc the way it kept hitting the rocks, looked like it had broken every bone in it's body.

screw u momo
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Those parents are fucking dicks. At least give the babbies some parachutes.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
D:
DDDD:

this reminds me that i want a mallard duckling so i can name it Mallard Fillmore.

i feel like my cats would wreck its shit tho.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
DDDD:

this reminds me that i want a mallard duckling so i can name it Mallard Fillmore.

i feel like my cats would wreck its shit tho.
Of course they will. Cats are dicks.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'