So basically , I got a new Silvertone 1449 and while taking the plastic film off the pickguard and of them got stuck under the volume and tone knobs , so i want to know any way to get it out .
Last edited by jruiz112202 at Nov 25, 2016,
Take off the volume and tone knobs, remove the film, replace the volume and tone knobs.

Is this not possible?
My God, it's full of stars!
Dreadnought it's pretty difficult , they're really close to the body and are kind of hard to take out (also kind scared of damaging the guitar its self)
Usually you can use a skinny hex key/allen wrench to loosen them up, and then screw or lift them off.
My God, it's full of stars!