Page 1 of 7
Oh God, I bet the shirts make a huge comeback now.

Edit: oh wait that was Che Guevara lmao
Last edited by K'Nuckles at Nov 26, 2016,
I bet Michael Moore is crushed.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
In other news, cigar prices plummet
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
He died on Black Friday lmao
ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3

Quote by bradulator
I bet Michael Moore is crushed.

She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
He was very polarizing. I had Cuban friends who either wanted to murder him or blow him.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by Fat Lard at Nov 26, 2016,
Cuba Libre is a delicious drink
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Castro was a legend. Good night my sweet communist prince.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Castro was a legend. Good night my sweet communist prince.

Castro was a genocidal asshole that stole everyone's stuff with imminent domain. Shaking my fkng head at the people that are easily programmed by the constant failures that is Marxist thought.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Nov 26, 2016,
Quote by Fat Lard
Castro was a genocidal asshole that stole everyone's stuff with imminent domain. Shaking my fkng head at the people that are easily programmed by the constant failures that is Marxist thought.

dude stop smoking so much weed

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Okay you're just genuinely that impressionable lol that's even worse

He looks like he turned into a chav in his old age
I have nothing important to say
can we stop pretending than marxist-leninist theory is at all like original marxist theory

like I can tell you that a butthole full of cum is a chocolate eclair but trust me it won't taste sweet
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Okay you're just genuinely that impressionable lol that's even worse

I can never tell with Brits. They're the next country to fall for the Marxist lie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614834/Arrested-quoting-Winston-Churchill-European-election-candidate-accused-religious-racial-harassment-repeats-wartime-prime-ministers-words-Islam-campaign-speech.html
A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.
lmao I would accuse vast areas of the west of exactly that

thing is the mail is outraged for the crucifixion of a figure they admire rather than the content of their argument. if churchill was discovered to want to fuck dogs, they'd be highly offended. At the suggestion that we should criticise him for it.

that article doesn't really offer criticisms of what was said (such as deconstructing the relevance of the quote or the veracity of its claims, historical context etc) so much as it offers a twist or re-focusing on the truth which was
Police officers arrested Mr Weston, mid-speech, for failing to comply with their request to move on under the powers of a dispersal order made against him.
Neatly buried in the text. They say he was accused/additionally arrested for racial harassment but again you need to actually critique what he is saying in order to criticise the idea that he was harassing the public
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 26, 2016,
Quote by Fat Lard

linking the daily mail as a credible news source defending an actual racist group okay fat lard you actual piece of shit

Lol, can't even buy a butterknife in Britian without 10 permits and swearing an oath on Das Capital or whatever book nu-Marxists believe in

Quote by Fat Lard
Castro was a genocidal asshole that stole everyone's stuff with imminent domain.

That's like all world leaders though.
*your ad here*
This vid is highly accurate and ahead of its time. Shows how easily you can subvert normies into falling for the utopia meme and then lead to yet another failure of Marxism afterwards:

this is why Jen doesn't love you, okay Dane
*your ad here*
Quote by Banjocal

like I can tell you that a butthole full of cum is a chocolate eclair but trust me it won't taste sweet

She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 26, 2016,
Quote by Fat Lard
Lol, can't even buy a butterknife in Britian without 10 permits and swearing an oath on Das Capital or whatever book nu-Marxists believe in

it's gone beyond resentment into full blown pity now

i think calling great britain marxist is actually one of the funniest things ever

Quote by Banjocal
can we stop pretending than marxist-leninist theory is at all like original marxist theory

Do you reckon you can get those at just about any pastry shop? I'd hate to go to the shop for nothing.
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by Banjocal
you have much to learn about eating ass

Quote by matt bickerton
Quote by MinterMan22
hooray for the usa
mission accomplished
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by K'Nuckles
Oh God, I bet the shirts make a huge comeback now.

Edit: oh wait that was Che Guevara lmao

I thought the same thing when I read the title
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.