https://holidayhole.com/

Cards Against Humanity is digging a hole. Digging will continue as long as donations keep coming in.

Here's a livestream:

I've been watching this stream for 47 minutes now. There's something truly engrossing about this. I find myself mentally judging the quality of these scoops.

I think I want to become a tractor operator when I grow up.
ggg1 ggg3

So is this hole going to become like the lot on Parks n Recreation.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
So what is this in aid of? Or are people literally just wasting money on a random hole?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
So what is this in aid of? Or are people literally just wasting money on a random hole?
yup

it's like a self-aware capitalism, where consumers' ironic spending actually generates a lot of profit
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by behind_you
I think I want to become a tractor operator when I grow up.

Not a tractor, but last week I got to drive on of these bad boys and it was insanely fun
Quote by ultimate-slash
Not a tractor, but last week I got to drive on of these bad boys and it was insanely fun

Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
i was gonna give this mad shit and condescention but

Quote by Banjocal
yup

it's like a self-aware capitalism, where consumers' ironic spending actually generates a lot of profit

when you put it like this, it's actually a pretty interesting display. also it might be some kind of autonomous art, where none of the people involved understand what they're creating but it still manages to form something with possible meaningful interpretations.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
this is pretty great
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.