Went to use my strap and it's twisted in the loop and I can't figure out how to untwist it
Quote by lazoriz
Went to use my strap and it's twisted in the loop and I can't figure out how to untwist it
The guitar as a whole is unusable and broken. Send it to me and I'll dispose of it for you.

Figured it out I somehow managed to flip the plastic piece that you shift to control strap length it's back in working order just had to pass the twisted part back through it but holy shit it was so frustrating I was just sitting there like how the fuck did this even happen
Quote by lazoriz
Figured it out I somehow managed to flip the plastic piece that you shift to control strap length it's back in working order just had to pass the twisted part back through it but holy shit it was so frustrating I was just sitting there like how the fuck did this even happen
Glad you fixed it. Next time at least give us a picture to help you with, we cannot really do anything with the information you first gave... but you figured it out anyway so.
I know a trick on tying shoes if you're having trouble. Rabbit goes around the tree then into the den..
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Thank you so much!!! I've been looking for an alternative for years. Now people will finally stop making fun of me for wearing velcro shoes!

Quote by dannyalcatraz
"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect." -some dude
Quote by lazoriz

In my case, it's nearly always the user that's twisted.
My mom always said I couldn't tie my shoes if they weren't stapled on.