I want to buy my first electric guitar this summer. I like hard rock and metal music. I did some research and people said that jackson js32 series are really good for metal-rock music. My budget is around 700 dolars. If this guitar is good what amp should I get. Please let tell me if there is a better guitar+amp combination around max 700 dolars. Thanks.
Last edited by mumar1512 at Nov 28, 2016,
Quote by mumar1512
I want to buy my first electric guitar this summer. I like hard rock and metal music. I did some research and people said that jackson js32 series are really good for metal-rock music. My budget is around 700 dolars. If this guitar is good what amp should I get. Please let tell me if there is a better guitar+amp combination around max 700 dolars. Thanks.
Hey, welcome to the forums. This sub-forum (New Member's Sandbox) is only meant as kind of an introductory forum. Try posting your question here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26
I was always told to go to your local music shop and just try out the gear until you find what feels right for you. There's bound to be great help there as well. Cheerio!
Always Check Your Expiration Dates!