Is there a universally/unambiguously considered best metal effects pedal less than 50 USD (preferably new, though I'm open-minded to suggestions for that price used if the suggestion is high quality enough)?

As a prelude, I didn't search the forums at all preceding typing this post, so if this question has been asked and pretty thoroughly answered in the past I apologize for any redundancy. I've never owned any effects pedals in the past, and recently I've gotten much more into metal than I had been when younger so I thought it seemed logical for me to purchase at least one metal effect pedal. I've demoed at least four unique models on youtube, and for the most part the quality has seemed pretty much analogous as far as unique brands/models go, though what impressed me the most if I had to make reference to that was the pocket metal muff which I expect to be the most cost effective as far as that sub-category of pedals go. While browsing online the seemingly most cost effective heavy metal distortion pedal is the dan electro brand pedal, though I want a good balance of cost effectiveness and quality not just the former. Obviously some recommendations/advice about what's in my best interest as far as this purchase goes would be appreciated, as I have little practical experience as already stated and I want some advice from someone who has a lot of experience with these types of products. Provided I get a decent amount of helpful responses, thanks in advance!
Live hard, party hard, work hard.
The Pocket Metal Muff is a good buy, but there may be a better option.

What is your current rig?
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by dspellman
No.

+1
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!*** NEW NEW NEW!
2017/03/25 Nitrocellulose -vs- Polyester Finishes (Saturday 2017-03-25)
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Agreed, no. And your title is too long
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
Quote by dspellman
No.

Such a refreshingly concise answer.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Pretty much no, as dspellman said.

That being said, some pedals are better than others.

what amp and guitar are you using?

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Such a refreshingly concise answer.

For him specifically or just in general?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Yes.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Questions like this will only get opinions and you know what they say about opinions!

A question like this will be subject to personal taste therefore difficult to get a universal/unambiguous answer.

So my answer is: No

FWIW I prefer to use my amp's gain with a TS9 for a boost.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

No, no universally accepted unit, I would suggest the Digitech MetalMaster - could be had used for under your budget and has speaker emulated output if you want to run headphones from it or can help if the amp you are running it into is not that great.
Quote by Dave_Mc

For him specifically or just in general?

maybe a bit of both
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
ok clearly this thread is going no where real fast. OP try again only this time give us a little more to work with. what type of metal sounds do you want. amp being used etc.

there is no pedal that is universally the answer for anything and there never will be.