I'm looking for a new practice amp with aux/cd in and a headphone jack as well. What would you guys suggest? I'm not looking for something loud as I will be using headphones with it 100% of the time. I want something with the best tone that I can get size doesn't matter. I'm not interested in something with volume.
I've been looking at the Hotone nano legacy series. May be something your interested in. They sound pretty good on YouTube.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
Skreddy Lunar Module
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod XT live
If you're using headphones 100% of the time, why bother with an amp? Get yourself some kind of digital modeling device or MFX pedal with a headphone jack- Line 6 POD, Korg Pandora, Boss Micro, Atomic Amps Amplifire, etc.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
dannyalcatraz
Quote by dannyalcatraz
If you're using headphones 100% of the time, why bother with an amp? Get yourself some kind of digital modeling device or MFX pedal with a headphone jack- Line 6 POD, Korg Pandora, Boss Micro, Atomic Amps Amplifire, etc.

+1.
Check out the Zoom G1on

Gibson LP Traditional, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm > TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by dannyalcatraz

This.

If you're going to be using the amp with headphones the vast majority of the time, then imo a practice amp is the wrong approach to have. You get a lot better quality tones with VST software at that budget.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
I agree with the others here. I prefer amp sims on the computer myself for this use case.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)

Amps:
Mesa Dual Rec Roadster 212
Peavey 5150 212 with V30s
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver
Quote by syntheticocean
Thx for the advice. Ordered a Line 6 Helix and a new guitar. Damn you Cyber Monday.

Damn! That's a huge step up from wanting a practice amp haha.

The Helix is one of the best guitar processors out right now. Enjoy it. But I do recommend getting a good pair of monitors to run it through. Headphones can only do so much.
syntheticocean

Amplifiers amplify so if you are a headphone-only guy, avoiding an amp completely is wise. irig or other interface and a compatible phone and you are golden.
Edit: Or you could GO BIG and get the Helix
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Nov 28, 2016,
Quote by BRISTOL86
Yamaha THR10 is absolutely awesome.

The THR is a great little amp. I bought a THR 10 when they first came out. From clean to distorted tones this amp fits the bill. It also takes pedals extremely well. I have the first generation and when I get the cash will add the THR10X to the collection.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.