Played on monkey bars in the rain, broke my arm.

Apparently wet, smooth metal doesn't grip well. Who knew?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Mostly skateboarding and down hill long boarding shenanigans that ended up with permanent scars from road burn and the like. But I wear a helmet doing a majority of that stuff so not so stupid.
back in elementary (primary) school we would play this game where a kid would get in a tire swing that swung the full 360 and we'd have to run through as it was swinging around. 100-150 pounds slamming into you will wreck your shit

school removed the tire swings a year later
It was my privilege
My friends and I were hot boxing inside a tent on top of a c can. I was too afraid to use the ladder cause I thought I might fall off so instead I jumped off. I severely sprained my ankle.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Fell off a ladder, ass first into a Home Depot bucket.
Always Check Your Expiration Dates!
Fell off a pull up bar and broke my leg. Spiral fracture so it wasn't too fun.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
1. Literally falling into the friendzone
2. Doing my impression of Chaz getting out of bed
3. Having too many drinks at my friend's pub and falling down the stairs (CCTV footage will confirm this)
Was drinking a bottle of water and I hear some guy say "GET OUTTA HERE BITCH" in a really high pitched gay voice. I laughed so hard and my lungs felt like they exploded.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
jumped off of a 10 foot tall monument and sprained my ankles.

jumped over a couch while drunk and sprained my ankle.

broke a tooth when i tried to climb up a basketball hoop pole and smashed my face into it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Kind of hard to explain in words, but

When I was in kindergarten, I used to carry my pacifier. Some girl took it from me and I started running after her. She stood near a wall, holding my pacifier above her head. As I was running in her direction, she passed it above my head ( she was taller than me ). I looked above, as my pacifier went out of my reach, and kept looking as I ran against the wall. With my chin. I opened it wide and I still have a scar from it.
Was running late to work which was mostly cleaning floors. I had a dust mop and a scraper---a stick with a razor blade on one end to get gum and other crap off the floor to sweep away. Well, in my haste, I'd tossed the scraper up in the air but failed to grab it and it came down--blade-first on my finger. Cue lots of blood and even more time lost before I could get rolling. At least I had no stitches, but there is a scar to remind me of the debacle.

Also, when I was in high school, I tried to mod some action figures, some enlisting a pocketknife. So, late at night, instead of sleeping, there I was, hacking away until I stabbed my left index finger with a shit-ton of pain and lots of blood. Got my dad up because I expected I was going to need stitches, but he just washed it off, threw a couple bandaids on it and then I went back to my room and passed out, most likely over the panic rather than blood loss. That was sore for at least a week and I still have a scar from it to this day.
Guitars:
Squire Bullet Strat, Schecter Damien 6, Washburn WG-587 & RX10
Amp/Effects:
Peavy Vypyr 30, ISP Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.
Running on a wet marble floor on many different occasions when I was younger. Obviously I didn't learn from my mistakes

More recently, my hip snapped or something when I was getting up out of a chair and it's been hurting since then. Not a result of my stupidity but I was barely moving when this happened so I find it stupid.
cat
Stupidest ways you have been injured?

by falling in love

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by chrismendiola
1. Literally falling into the friendzone
2. Doing my impression of Chaz getting out of bed
3. Having too many drinks at my friend's pub and falling down the stairs (CCTV footage will confirm this)

Goddamnit moneydolla
years ago i pried apart some frozen burgers with a knife , slicing through my left pinky. after surgery and the cast came off , i re snapped the tendon , doc wouldn't even re look at it . years later i had a second surgery where they found the tendon had re snapped confirming my suspicions , im now left with one tendon , and after quitting playing 20 years ago because of all this , i just picked up a new guitar and amp 2 weeks ago and have been on it non stop . First post btw.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Slipped and fell on a knife 47 times.
me too weirdly enough i fell on my left arm. crazy.

i also did a running jump into a hottub, slammed my thigh into one of the steps and it just split open. lifeguard literally just gave me a bandaid and had me walk home. the scar is the size of a quarter and i couldn't walk properly for like a month.

also was hanging off the arm of a sofa as a kid, fell, and split my head open. lovely scar when i shave my head
Threw out my back sucking my own cock.
Martin D-16GT
Takamine EG523SC
'17 Gibson Les Paul Standard
60s Gibson Les Paul Tribute
'16 Fender MIA Stratocaster
Blackstar HT-1R
Marshall DSL5c
Two things I should not have had: a knife, and a branch. I have the scar to prove it.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Oh man, I have plenty of good ones.
In chronological order:
We had a swing in the back yard with a metal frame with some round crossbars we used to use as improvised monkey bars. At one point I decided I could sit on the bar, hold it tightly, let myself fall forward and somehow I'd probably end up doing like a really cool spin around the bar? Basically I didn't hold on and fell on my head. Oh, and there were stone tiles beneath the swing set.

Was over at a friend's house and we were teasing his sister by constantly knocking on her door/opening her door. Then I went to do it again and she threw a calculator at my face. Still have a dent in the bone just above my nose where it hit.

Other friend took me skateboarding (I was really bad at it). He did some stuff and told me to try. I wanted to start off by kicking the tail of the board and swooping it up into the air, where I would catch it like a badass. Kicked the wrong part of the board, sprained my ankle and couldn't walk properly for about a month.

Cycling home from school. Fell down because my friends were being idiots. Fell to the left, somehow ended up scraping open the right side of my face.
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
I have never broken any bones somehow but I once got cut my nutsack while skateboarding, didn't notice it until later since it was in the middle of a cold december and everything was kinda numb. went up a ramp and my board decided to spin out vertically through my legs and caught me.

more recently just a bunch of scars from mosh pit stupidity. eg one long dashed scar on my arm from scraping the wrong way against some stud jacket kid. one scar on my shoulder from catching some stagediver with a bullet belt the wrong way. bit of skin scraped off my face from goodness knows what at a converge gig one time. and a whole bunch more than I can't even remember where they came from. scars fade well on my skin though so I still look gorgeous.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Oh right, I may have told this before but when I was a kid my brother kicked me in the nuts so hard that one testicle got dislodged and wouldn't go back. Had to have a doctor quite literally massage my ball back into my sack...
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by theguitarist
I have never broken any bones somehow but I once got cut my nutsack while skateboarding, didn't notice it until later since it was in the middle of a cold december and everything was kinda numb. went up a ramp and my board decided to spin out vertically through my legs and caught me.

more recently just a bunch of scars from mosh pit stupidity. eg one long dashed scar on my arm from scraping the wrong way against some stud jacket kid. one scar on my shoulder from catching some stagediver with a bullet belt the wrong way. bit of skin scraped off my face from goodness knows what at a converge gig one time. and a whole bunch more than I can't even remember where they came from. scars fade well on my skin though so I still look gorgeous.
pointy punks

i never had the opportunity to really injure myself when i thought i could skate.

i rolled my ankle once while attempting to kickflip or some shit while completely stationary.

then i decided skating wasn't for me when i tried dropping in on a ramp and slammed my knees into the concrete four or five times.

i don't like ouchies.

oh and i forgot to mention the probable mild concussion i got at work once.

i was unloading a truck and the warehouse always made everything super unsafe, so some small, bit very heavy, box (possibly at least 10 lbs of weights) hit me on the back of the head.

instant headache. thought i was ok at first, then i started getting dizzy and nauseous. then slightly confused as i walked back and forth between the break room and back room for about 20 mins while i waited for my idiot boss to figure out how to do his job and fill out an accident report and have my potential injuries evaluated.

they did it over the phone with some bs nurse hotline. lady sounded bored.

in the end she told me to take advil and go back to work.

i've had several concussions before and i was under the impression that was something they should ask about.

another girl i worked with who was studying sports medicine said they pretty much handled the entire situation very poorly and kept checking up on me throughout the day.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
A few months ago I bruised a toe by leaning on it weirdly while sitting cross-legged

And when I was a teen I once vaulted over a fence in a park, fucked up epically and landed on top the fence with my legs apart. I had a bruise behind my balls for about a week. My friends were all laughing as I knelt on the floor in agony and it took a long time before I felt ready to stand back up.
I have nothing important to say
I climbed to the top of a tree at the river was going to jump out of it but I went to high limb broke and well you ever heard the term he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every limb on the way down that shit sorta happened
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
Ran into a stone bird table* playing football in the dark (like pitch black)

Split my shin open, had some severed muscle hanging out

like this:*

Woke up ith a dislocated thumb after a night of imbibing 114 proof whisky, TBH not sure if the way I injured my thumb was stupid or not but no females were gunning for me the next day so
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge