Page 1 of 2

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Now that's that grade-A primo #bradthread right there ?? right there ??
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
all the purebreds are obsolete
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by bradulator

This one is legit funny.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
those white people, they definitely have paler skin than many other human beings
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
this is reverse racism why is there no white history month so unfair grrr
Quote by neidnarb11890

There is, its called every month that isn't February.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Move onto the stars.
Quote by StewieSwan

#justwhitepeoplethings
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Just don't be surprised if you're called a racist for celebrating white history months. Obviously that's racist!
Gibson LP Standard T - Epiphone LP Standard (BCS wiring+pots, 57/57+ Gibson) - Fender FSR MIM Telecaster
Blackstar Series one 45 (v30's) - Jetcity JCA50h + 212cab (Eminence) - Orange Crush 35RT
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

that's because white history is objectively more interesting and impactful on world events
It was my privilege
I keep misreading this thread's title as 'Westworld' and that almost makes me madder.

Quote by StewieSwan
that's because white history is objectively more interesting and impactful on world events

Pretty soon you're not gonna be able to draw the line between sardonic and genuine. Just you wait.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by StewieSwan

Also why no outrage for white people joke threads
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I keep misreading this thread's title as 'Westworld' and that almost makes me madder.

Pretty soon you're not gonna be able to draw the line between sardonic and genuine. Just you wait.

shuv it poe

Quote by EyeNon15
Also why no outrage for white people joke threads

too busy with jobs and MAGA
It was my privilege
Just you wait
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
what about NATIVE AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH

racist
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
what about NATIVE AMERICAN HISTORY MONTH

racist

Hey dont blame me I dont make the rules.

Or do I
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
That was neato
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Quote by EyeNon15
White women
Don't pretend you don't want one.
so white I can see her heart beat
We're not allowed to do this in the UK, but some of the posts did make me laugh!
i totally redo high fives when the first one wasnt good enough

bad high fives throw off my groove
i miss the old kanye
Quote by drew.peterson
Race is a mechanism that the powerful use to divide us.
these phrases are mechanisms to make people feel validated enough where they stop thinking critically
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by JustRooster
This one is legit funny.

yeah I definitely laughed at that one
neidnarb11890
this!!!! ugggh!!! I need a month to show how WHITE I am!!!! ugh!!
Quote by neidnarb11890

y is there a "Black Friday" they have a whole month already dadgummit
Quote by bass.desires
staring at your forum avatar relaxes me.
Page 1 of 2