Page 1 of 2
Yeah yeah not all Muslims are terrorists, but aren't we tired of the "well actually, not all ______" nonsense?

This thread is a safe space where we can talk about our personal experiences with Islam and not be musplained to about muspreading or anything like that

I was at the zoo this last summer with my gf and I saw a muslim family. It was a very, very hot day. The man was walking around in a T-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. The wife and mother, of course, were covered head to toe in long flowing robes and looked like they were on the edge of death. I felt awful for them. #yesallwesterners

When I was in 6th grade we were all sent home and I missed a valuable day of education because muslim terrorists blew up the world trade centers. #yesallwesterners
Like Westerners, Muslims are a diverse and varied group of people from different backgrounds and cultures who should not be tarnished with the same brush for the actions of a few extremists #YesAllWesterners

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
There was an iranian refugee that was told to work under me for a week so he could get some ojt and at the end of the week we went out drinking since he was moving to a different department. Turns out neither of us drink so we blew that joint and just played european football video games at his apartment. I don't really know anything about football so he taught me.

It was pretty fun. Real nice guy. #yesallwesterners
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
this girl i went to school with had parents that came here from bangladesh (she might have been born there but idr), but she was like "yeah im not doin that religion shit". her parents didnt really care or try to stop her

went to one of their family friends graduations and NYC with them a couple times. nice people #yesallwesterners
A few months ago I was out somewhere (I think it was Brighton) and I saw some muslim woman wearing some veil thing that kept her face covered, but the rest of her clothing was pretty normal so the veil looked really out of place. I thought to myself "what terrible fashion sense", although the veil was red and patterned so it was a bit nicer than the usual plain crap they wear.

#yesallwesterners
I have nothing important to say
Quote by StewieSwan
Yeah yeah not all Muslims are terrorists, but aren't we tired of the "well actually, not all ______" nonsense?

This thread is a safe space where we can talk about our personal experiences with Islam and not be musplained to about muspreading or anything like that

I was at the zoo this last summer with my gf and I saw a muslim family. It was a very, very hot day. The man was walking around in a T-shirt, shorts, and flip flops. The wife and mother, of course, were covered head to toe in long flowing robes and looked like they were on the edge of death. I felt awful for them. #yesallwesterners

When I was in 6th grade we were all sent home and I missed a valuable day of education because muslim terrorists blew up the world trade centers. #yesallwesterners

I guess that's why historically, Berbers and Tuaregs wore speedos in the desert, right?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I married a Jew and I'm better with money than she is. Did I get a defective one?
██████
██████
██████
With every thread you get a little more like Fat Lard, StewieSwan.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
I went out with a muslim girl a few times and she was like "I like you but my parents are really strict and I don't think it will work out," and I was all "ok, that's cool. I understand." And now we're good friends. #YesAllWesterners
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
With every thread you get a little more like Fat Lard, StewieSwan.

im not at pizza ring pedophilia yet
Quote by StewieSwan
im not at pizza ring pedophilia yet

Pretty soon you will be, just out of spite.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Obviously not all Muslims are terrorists, and a lot of people believe the religion is up to interpretation (I'm on the fence about that). The biggest problem with it though is that certain interpretations make it not just acceptable, but mandatory, that practitioners deceive unbelievers if it advances Islam's purposes.
i worked with some guys from Egypt once.

one was Christian. don't know if the others were Muslim.

no issues with them.

well the Christian guy was dumb and lazy.

and i swear he sometimes followed me around in the morning trying to make me smell his rank farts.

#yesallchristians crop dust areas near their co-workers.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Stewie is a kafir tbh
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
One time this Islam started charging at me so I shot him and killed him. Then I had to go to work, so I turned off Call of Duty. #yesallwesterners
Safe place in the pit
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Nation of Islam dudes in +100F weather wearing wool suits
Handing out newspapers on the corner
I don't agree with the full face veil, it's quite intimidating and rude. doesnt help when the people wearing them are also pretty rude
Roses are red
Birds love to fly
Existence is pain
I just wanna die
islam is meh
monotheism is out-dated af
just lol if you're not hailing the flying spaghetti monster in 2016

Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks

Quote by k.lainad
islam is meh
monotheism is out-dated af
just lol if you're not hailing the flying spaghetti monster in 2016

But that's monotheistic. Even if parody it's still a singular deity being ironically worshiped.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
But that's monotheistic. Even if parody it's still a singular deity being ironically worshiped.

stop ruining the magic, ali
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks

I can't. I feel it's my role to make the world as dry as my insides.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I can't. I feel it's my role to make the world as dry as my insides.

You might wanna see a doctor about that...
You're taking that too literally on purpose and it's not funny.
When I was in 6th grade I and all the other students were made to stand in silence to commemorate 9/11 despite knowing almost nothing of the political complexity of the event. It was my first awareness of moral, cultural and political indoctrination and it resulted in my realising that I didn't understand - and that there was little reason for - a huge amount of the things I was expected to do on a daily basis, thus leading me into the postmodern hellhole I currently reside in The car is on fire, and there's no driver at the wheel And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides And a dark wind blows The government is corrupt And we're on so many drugs With the radio on and the curtains drawn We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death #yesallWesterners
Quote by Panasonic3

I think God has at least 3.5 billion human penises, and many billions more penises that are out of this world.
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 29, 2016,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
The biggest problem with it though is that certain interpretations make it not just acceptable, but mandatory, that practitioners deceive unbelievers if it advances Islam's purposes.

You talkin bout dat taqiyyah, bruh?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I find it hard to isolate a specific experience with Islam because it's always been present in my life as far as I can remember #amiawesterner

My first time inside a mosque was when I was 11
cat
In high school there was this immigrant muslim student from Bangladesh, he was a freshman when I was a senior. Some other freshman kid kept making terrorist jokes to him. One day I tripped that kid and he fell face first into his lunch tray, told him if he kept it up I would beat the shit out of him. It never happened again.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
In high school there was this immigrant muslim student from Bangladesh, he was a freshman when I was a senior. Some other freshman kid kept making terrorist jokes to him. One day I tripped that kid and he fell face first into his lunch tray, told him if he kept it up I would beat the shit out of him. It never happened again.

it never happened to begin with, bud
Quote by StewieSwan
it never happened to begin with, bud

It would be hard for him to make it up considering I literally witnessed it multiple times
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
It would be hard for him to make it up considering I literally witnessed it multiple times

I meant the part where you were an alpha male and threatened someone with physical violence
Quote by StewieSwan
I meant the part where you were an alpha male and threatened someone with physical violence

I was shocked by my gall as well
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I have had nothing but positive personal experiences with the Muslim faith irl
as in it hasn't oppressed nor distressed me
I can't speak for whether it has oppressed or distressed the people closer to the faith or in muslim countries I have met/visited
and my Muslim acquaintances, as stereotypical in profession as they generally are, are all pr nice. same with my devout Christian acquaintances.

It's the scummy Christian-in-name-only sectarian arsewanks I have a real problem with tbh
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55

That Bangladeshi kid's name? Al-Bert Einsteinari
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I was friends on Facebook with a Muslim girl I used to work with. Then she deleted me after I annoyed her with random comments. Now I hate ALL MUSLIMS.

#yesallwesterners #sorrynotsorry #hashtags
When you're just trying to suicide bomb a peaceful marathon and you get objectified for your good looks instead of revered for your commitment to Allah #YesAllInfidels
Page 1 of 2