hey guys i really need help
i got jackson dk2l left guitar
i improve my bridge pickup to seymour duncan dimebucker

i have the gutiar for 6 years
how much she worth?
I'd guess $200-$400 range. Maybe the upper because its a lefty if anyone wants it. The Dimebucker detracts value in my opinion - at best you should hope for a net $0 increase/decrease because of the pickup swap. You can probably get more if you put the stock pickup back in.

Check Reverb.com and Guitar Center used for the going prices if you are in the US.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
Quote by jdhscam12
metalmingee
and what is the price for a new one ?

$700 to $800 new and I agree that pickup upgrades do not add value unless you are lucky enough to find someone that is wanting a Dimebucker.

$200-$400 range used sounds about right although it may be more depending on how many lefties are available on the used market.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by jdhscam12
metalmingee
and what is the price for a new one ?

Really? You could have googled it yourself for less characters than it took to ask me. . . . . .
Guitars:
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
Quote by metalmingee
Really? You could have googled it yourself for less characters than it took to ask me. . . . . .

It would seem that some are not skilled in the art of googling
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by Evilnine
It would seem that some are not skilled in the art of googling

Millennials these days. . . .
Guitars:
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
Quote by metalmingee
Millennials these days. . . .

Reminds me of a commercial where a chubby pre-teen is at his grandma's house and uses his phone to call her and ask for another grape soda.
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge