Gimme ya Blues, the real stuff, SRV suck a dick

saw buddy guy live pretty recently
he's slowed down since his golden days, but man he still has the chops...

classic

Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

soundcloud
youtube

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
mediocre drink, good thread
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
mediocre drink, good thread

I whole-heartedly agree with the first statement, and thank you for the second.
I love this thread. So much.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝

?
Quote by TheChaz
what the fuck is this ultimate-4thgrade.com?
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 29, 2016,
This is the best I can do

Quote by TheChaz
what the fuck is this ultimate-4thgrade.com?

And from over the pond:

Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Nov 30, 2016,
Quote by Tony Done
Three of my favourites. I saw all three live, Fred McD was wearing that vest worn by Bukka in the vid.

That's awesome man, would've loved to have seen BB, Hopkins or Gary Davis, unfortunately most far before my time. would adore to have seen the true folk greats, John Martyn, Dave Ronk, Paxton in his hey-day, Jackson C Frank, Ochs, shame the folk musicians who made it 'big' (Dylan, Cohen, Donovan), while all still being fucking amazing, kind of overshadowed the, uh,more traditional, and maybe even modest, true folk greats. The folk revival was nothing without Ronk for instance, It was Ronk who kind of inspired the folk scene to start writing new material, rather than only carrying on traditional songs (Not that there's anything wrong with all the amazing folk staples).
Owenlee55

One of the most disappointing acts I've ever seen was Peter, Paul and Mary, at around the same tie that I saw those blues guys. They were too smooth and polished, I felt I should just have stayed home and listened to the album. Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee also came across as a polished performers rather than old blues guys, but still good.