Right after 0:11 there's a very high pitched "beat" thing going on. I can literally feel this frequency in my throat/middle of my neck area. And it's not just me, I found a section of comments about it on another website.

It's very uncomfortable, but neat nonetheless.

PS you probably need some decent headphones.
Yea I do pretty cool
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
yeah i've had this in other stuff too with the same sound
superman is killing himself tonight
I dont

Am i kill?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I felt it for a few seconds but once the other noises came in it went away.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
wtf im a huge fan of telefon tel aviv and i never noticed that before lol

playing it pretty loud on my speaker system actually, similar effect

Banjocal

that is ... interesting haha
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

yeah kinda. i have noticed when i am hungry sometimes there will be like a "wash" of sound of a similar frequency that happens for a moment or two in my throat. i think it is maybe kind of a rough "resonant frequency" of our throats.
I thought this was going to be a thread about fellatio?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge