So I have the begginer electric guitar kit from fender with the affinity squier and the shitty frontman 15g amp for like 4 years now and i was looking to buy a new amp.
I tend to play songs from tool, dreamtheater, mastodon, and some other bands but mostly progressive and metal bands, I only play guitar at home and my budget is around 500 euros but i can save up more money if needed. What would you guys recommend.
Since you are only playing at home, don't forget about guitar processors like the Atomic AmpliFire and Line6 POD HD series or playing on your computer with amp simulations.

If you want a physical amp with some versatility and can still get good metal tones check out the used market for Laney IronHeart (the Studio15 would be a great match) or one of the smaller Engls. The E530 preamp has a small power section so you can hook it up directly to a cab or headphones.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
how quietly do you have to play?
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

ok, maybe consider jet city on thomann? if they sound modern enough for what you want.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?