Any opinion of this amp? I'm about to buy one and wanna hear some thing about it, whats the sound like, is it good for metal?
No not at all. It's a very warm- and vintage-sounding amp (assuming you're talking about the one I tried, and to be fair I tried it ages ago). It's not a metal amp at all.

EDIT: unless there was something wrong with the one i tried, because the manual on the engl website mentions high gain. but if the one i tried wasn't faulty then i certainly wouldn't buy one to use as a metal amp.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Last edited by Dave_Mc at Nov 30, 2016,
It would probably do Iron Maiden style metal and maybe a little more with a boost in front, but don't expect to be playing metalcore in drop A through it. ENGL has loads of options if you're looking for high gain though, and it's what they really shine at.

Aside from not doing metal really, it's a nice amp. As any ENGL amp is, really.
Mayones Regius
Gibson SG
Fender CS Telecaster
Kemper Profiler
I don't even wanna play such stuff, i want an amp that has good clean and good distortion to play some 80's metal and such stuff.
^ blackmore maybe?
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?