Any opinion of this amp? I'm about to buy one and wanna hear some thing about it, whats the sound like, is it good for metal?
No not at all. It's a very warm- and vintage-sounding amp (assuming you're talking about the one I tried, and to be fair I tried it ages ago). It's not a metal amp at all.

EDIT: unless there was something wrong with the one i tried, because the manual on the engl website mentions high gain. but if the one i tried wasn't faulty then i certainly wouldn't buy one to use as a metal amp.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Nov 30, 2016,
It would probably do Iron Maiden style metal and maybe a little more with a boost in front, but don't expect to be playing metalcore in drop A through it. ENGL has loads of options if you're looking for high gain though, and it's what they really shine at.

Aside from not doing metal really, it's a nice amp. As any ENGL amp is, really.
I don't even wanna play such stuff, i want an amp that has good clean and good distortion to play some 80's metal and such stuff.
^ blackmore maybe?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.