Page 1 of 2
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/scrotox-botox-men-testicles-scrotum-a7447871.html

Men are now having Botox - the neurotoxin drug that temporarily paralyses muscles - injected into their scrota.

Although it sounds bizarre, doctors predict the treatment, so-called Scrotox, is only going to become more popular in 2017.

New York-based plastic surgeon Dr. John Mesa has performed Scrotox on 15 men in the past year alone, although he calls the procedure “ball ironing”, according to Men’s Health.

The effect of Scrotox is much the same as regular Botox (or ironing, for that matter): the removal of wrinkles, and the effect lasts for about four months.

Over time, testicles develop wrinkles due to changing temperatures - when it’s warmer, the scrotum relaxes, and in colder conditions they contract.

But as well as smoothing the skin, Dr. Mesa explained that Scrotox allows the testicles to hang down further and appear bigger, which is another attraction for many men.

One Scrotox treatment costs roughly the same as Botox, at between £400 and £650. But given a lot fewer people see your testicles than your face (probably), the procedure seems quite expensive.

Would you like to have a ball ironing session?
How would you react to your BF if he were to get his balls ironed?
Quote by arcanom
Mint and chocolate shouldnt be togather.
"Literally Worst Post of 2k16" approved by After Eight Lovers...
I would like one testicle the size of a tennis ball and the other a golf ball

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
she could flick one, and bat the other with the flat of her hand.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

I like to juggle my equally sized balls. This is not something I'd enjoy.
Quote by arcanom
I'm not letting anyone near my scrotum with a fucking needle
this has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of
It was my privilege
well to be fair people coat their faces with coloured dust to make people want to fuck them this is hardly a leap over the moon
Quote by Banjocal
well to be fair people coat their faces with coloured dust to make people want to fuck them this is hardly a leap over the moon

the big difference is that people aren't walking around work/bars/stores with their balls hanging out
It was my privilege
Quote by Banjocal

Bit of a difference there. You don't normally flash your bollocks at someone you're trying to sleep with

"Ayy gurl, look at my perfectly smooth ballsack" is not a good chat up line
Quote by Bladez22
Bit of a difference there. You don't normally flash your bollocks at someone you're trying to sleep with
When you say "you" I hope that it is meant in a general "one does not" kind of way, for I assure you that if someone is to sleep with me they will indeed see my bollocks.

Quote by Bladez22
"Ayy gurl, look at my perfectly smooth ballsack" is not a good chat up line
Quote by kalypto
if people want to waste their money on stupid shit then let them
Seems like a lot of money for something I don't think most sex partners are that concerned about (granted, I'm sure there are a few statistical outliers that are into that kind of thing).
I suppose it could be done mostly for oneself, but I'm not sure who these dudes walking around thinking "man, I wish my sack was bigger" are.
Ah don't worry I'm pretty sure I'm pretty much a filthy ancap at this point notreallybut
Quote by Banjocal
Ah don't worry I'm pretty sure I'm pretty much a filthy ancap at this point notreallybut

ah yes the old ammonium nitrate, copper, aluminum and plywood
Not more or less odd to me than any other plastic procedure. Breaking News: Some insecure, others less so.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by StewieSwan
the big difference is that people aren't walking around work/bars/stores with their balls hanging out
speak for yourself
Quote by Bladez22
I'm not letting anyone near my scrotum with a fucking needle

This

What a stupid idea it is to let some quack doctor mess around with experimental drugs on your privates. In what way is this attractive? More like a down-right disgusting practice IMO.
It sounds like this is for guys who have small dicks who somehow think big, wrinkle-free balls will make up for it
I have nothing important to say
not this guy no fucking way. hey lets inject stuff into your balls. sorry my balls job is to make sure I have something to inject in a girl as well as keep me a man. don't want to develop a high voice to let the ladies know that I'm no longer functional but hey it's cool cuz my sack is wrinkle free.
Karl Pilkington had a good bit about this. Something like, you have a great life if you're bothered about the wrinkles on your balls.
Quote by arcanom
But as well as smoothing the skin, Dr. Mesa explained that Scrotox allows the testicles to hang down further and appear bigger, which is another attraction for many men.

iron your wrinkles away, padawan
Quote by bass.desires
staring at your forum avatar relaxes me.
If a man feels better with it, go for it. Make your ladies happy!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Yah I'd do it
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
I'd prefer ball steaming to ball ironing. But Dr. Evil was right, there is nothing quite as breathtaking as a freshly shorn scrotum.
Hi, I'm Peter
smooth balls would be easier to shave at least

it must fuck up temp control for your balls though, so I would guess it affects fertility
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
hmmm the things people come up with they will be doing asstox next just for something to do
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
Quote by theguitarist
smooth balls would be easier to shave at least

it must fuck up temp control for your balls though, so I would guess it affects fertility

Ease of shaving is a really tempting benefit.
Quote by arcanom
Quote by arcanom
Ease of shaving is a really tempting benefit.

always a few really long hairs that avoid the razor that I notice the next day in the shower. then I notice some more the day after and just give up.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Page 1 of 2