A schecter synyster special came up locally and the seller agreed he would sell it to me for $300.

The specs look good . And as far as I know it's better than the synyster standard but not as high up as the custom .

It comes stock with invaders , Floyd rose 1000, it has a white binding around the body , no stripes , gloss black ...

I'm an avenged sevenfold fan , but honestly it's not the reason I want this guitar , I was looking for a schecter avenger and this one seems like an affordable version . .

Is this guitar worth the $300 ? There's hardly any reviews or information about it online . I'm guessing it was a limited Edition or it was only in production for a short amount of time
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/schecter-guitar-research-synyster-gates-special-electric-guitar

Should I go for it ?
Last edited by jedigovnaUG at Nov 30, 2016,
based on the specs I'd say $300 is a steal. if the guitar is what he says and is in good shape then go for it.
I'd go for it as well at that price. It isn't as out there as his signature with the pinstriping, so should you want to sell it later on, you could even turn a decent profit.
Mayones Regius
Gibson SG
Fender CS Telecaster
Kemper Profiler
Quote by dspellman
I have no idea. I don't care for Invaders, however.
...and I have no idea why you felt the need to post something totally void of useful information like this.
Quote by dspellman
I have no idea. I don't care for Invaders, however.

he speaks truth

Quote by bsadowsky3031
...and I have no idea why you felt the need to post something totally void of useful information like this.

its not void information at all. invaders are shitty pickups. and yes i have had them in a few different guitars through the years, when i was young and stupid.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***9V BATTERIES ARE FROM HELL!*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
trashedlostfdup the invaders are exactly what are giving me second thoughts on it . I have never used them but I don't like the idea of a pickup having so much bass and mids an nearly no treble . Sounds like it could be a muddy mess . I once tried a dimarzio super 3 which is basically the same idea . It had something like bass 6 , mids 9 , trebke 5 . I kinda hated it