How Can The Internet Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?
Good point it is part of real life for sure, I suppose some consider it to be not real life because of the level of anonimity it affords. One can be anyone or anything they want online with not much in the way of consequences for the most part.

When people spend so much time online and on social media that they are akward with actual human interaction then that is just wierd AF!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Dec 1, 2016,
Quote by MeTallIcA313
How Can The Internet Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

Because real eyes realize real lies.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by TROUnation
Why is real life not the internet?

OOOH Edgy!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

When I was a having a fever delirium earlier this week, I actually had a severe existential panic. I kept thinking that I legit was the only active, sentient part of a simulation and that only certain parts of the world were rendered when I could actually see them. I kept thinking about what would happen if whoever or whatever was controlling the simulation turned it off, then I realized it basically would be the same as the standard idea of dying, because I wouldn't be aware of it happening.

Then I played a video game
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Evilnine
When people spend so much time online and on social media that they are akward with actual human interaction then that is just wierd AF!

i am pretty sure this description applies to 90% of pit regulars
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by zgr0826
When I was a having a fever delirium earlier this week, I actually had a severe existential panic. I kept thinking that I legit was the only active, sentient part of a simulation and that only certain parts of the world were rendered when I could actually see them. I kept thinking about what would happen if whoever or whatever was controlling the simulation turned it off, then I realized it basically would be the same as the standard idea of dying, because I wouldn't be aware of it happening.

Then I played a video game

I had a similar experience when smoking and playing Super Mario 64. That game's graphics are simple enough that you can really see and understand how the graphics engine is drawing everything on the screen. It's easy to see all of the little pieces, but it's advanced enough to give insight into how more modern games work. I ended up not so much playing the game as walking around looking at stuff, then I started thinking about perception in general and kinda went off the deep end and I don't remember the rest. I think about that kind of stuff a decent amount when I'm not stoned, but for some reason when I am those kinds of ideas are suddenly scary and menacing and I start drawing horrible conclusions and going into existential panic or get super paranoid. Which is why I avoid pot for the most part.
Quote by Burgery
i am pretty sure this description applies to 90% of pit regulars

Oops awkward!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge