Page 1 of 2
Post bands here that aren't actually that but but you're a bit embarrassed to admit you like them in here

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Never would I turn down Neil at the traffic lights.

Last edited by Rebel Scum at Dec 1, 2016,
Did you ever listen to Makari?
Technically they don't fall under the Lylecore category, just FYI.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line

whatever lylecore is i assume its this

rip
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
What is tonight, some kind of Phillip_Pepper impersonation? Lyle can't hold his booze and this is what he's doing all night? Chill with the thread, brotato chip.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I saw them and BFMV live
No regrets

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

i was thinking of shitting out an "afi is legit the worst" thread where everyone would post trash but i guess this works too

Quote by MinterMan22
i was thinking of shitting out an "afi is legit the worst" thread where everyone would post trash but i guess this works too

Been one of my favorite bands for years with no shame.

Sing the Sorrow is the GOAT
I don't think I have any bands I'm ashamed to like cuz everyone knows I'm an emo kid, but here's a gr9 song by a little known band that people make fun of me for liking
Quote by TheChaz
Montreal

I prefer of Montreal tbh

tbh

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by TheChaz
I don't think I have any bands I'm ashamed to like cuz everyone knows I'm an emo kid, but here's a gr9 song by a little known band that people make fun of me for liking

[Captain, We're Sinking]
Dude nice, I got into them a few months back. They're great.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Dude nice, I got into them a few months back. They're great.

Yeah, The Future is Cancelled is one of the most solid albums I've heard in a while. Too bad they're not more well known.
Quote by Banjocal
I feel like I would have grown out of this sort of thing by now

Ok legit disappointed in you, HTS is a great band. Have you even tried their latest album? It's really good.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Ok legit disappointed in you, HTS is a great band. Have you even tried their latest album? It's really good.

You tell him josh, hail the sun/swancore stuff is excellent

This is my contribution:

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I don't place stock in personal valuations based on music taste so I'm better than all of you.

Anywayssss, here's a song I like and am not ashamed of:

I can name others
Quote by Ignite
also Black Veil Brides is cringey and terrible and I am ashamed to admit I dig this song and listen to it sometimes

It's just got a strong chorus.
Otherwise I can't stand them.

You know this wouldn't sound too bad if you removed the vocals
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Eduard Khil was bringing it! Those wacky Soviets knew how to party

This song always makes me smile

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I coincidentally grew out of most of the bands most consider cringey today. Namely high school metal bands like Bullet For My Valentine, Static-X and Three Days Grace and such.

Though I do still listen every now and then. Not really ashamed of it.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I coincidentally grew out of most of the bands most consider cringey today. Namely high school metal bands like Bullet For My Valentine, Static-X and Three Days Grace and such.

Though I do still listen every now and then. Not really ashamed of it.

Bullet had great potential to be a classic metalcore band however they fucked it by only releasing one and a half good albums, never evolving their music or image, and stagnating quickly over the course of a few years despite the scene moving on.

They made a good amount of money sure but I doubt anyone will look back at them as any good.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I'm glad I checked this thread because I'm listening to it now and I really like this.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Bullet had great potential to be a classic metalcore band however they fucked it by only releasing one and a half good albums, never evolving their music or image, and stagnating quickly over the course of a few years despite the scene moving on.

They made a good amount of money sure but I doubt anyone will look back at them as any good.

I have their hand of blood ep and its still great, one of the first albums that introduced me to heavier music and it's one of my favourites. Scream aim fire has a few good songs too. Everything past that is awful apart from one or two singles though, they got stale very quickly
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
idgaf, I love Creed
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I like it, but it is despite their slightly less conventional sound, kinda generic, and the sort of overwrought second wave P-HC that I am surprised I still enjoy
I'm pretty sure there's nothing under this umbrella that I enjoy or have ever enjoyed.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
UPDATE: I take it back HTS are indeed fucking awesome
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger

prime lylecore

Quote by soundgarden1986
That one 3O3 song is fun so I guess that?

I get an inordinate amount of shit for liking hall and oates but that pleasure is far from guilty

you think daisy is best BN album that's quite embarrasing

if lyle is allowed to make a thread devoted to his terrible music i should make my own Jakecore thread.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
if lyle is allowed to make a thread devoted to his terrible music i should make my own Jakecore thread.

I dont even know what you listen to so this could be fun

unless its some whiny fake bullshit like neutral milk hotel in which case, please reconsider your current and future life choices as a whole
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
I dont even know what you listen to so this could be fun

unless its some whiny fake bullshit like neutral milk hotel in which case, please reconsider your current and future life choices as a whole
lol

mostly 80's hardcore punk shit and shit influenced by it.

songs about being depressed, but more on the frantic/manic side of things as opposed to sadboi stuff although i do listen to Jawbreaker and shit.

and straight-up dumb songs about dumb shit from bands like the Dead Milkmen, Angry Samoans, and Meatmen.

fun fact: i have never actually listened to even a second of a neutral milk hotel song.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
lol

mostly 80's hardcore punk shit and shit influenced by it.

songs about being depressed, but more on the frantic/manic side of things as opposed to sadboi stuff although i do listen to Jawbreaker and shit.

and straight-up dumb songs about dumb shit from bands like the Dead Milkmen, Angry Samoans, and Meatmen.

fun fact: i have never actually listened to even a second of a neutral milk hotel song.

do you like fugazi

Page 1 of 2