Hey guys,

So I'm looking for a pedal switcher that allows me to change channels as well as switch on/off effects. Most the pedal switchers I researched only really state that you can loop a bunch of effects together. But is it possible to change channel as well?

Cheers!
I don't own an EVH 5150 but I don't think that it has MIDI. They use a MIDI type of cable to save space for the footswitch but it looks relay based.

I'd research creating a breakout cable that has the same MIDI type of connector that goes into the amp but has 2X separate 1/4" TRS or 4x 1/4" mono cable connections that interact with the looper/switcher. You just need a pin diagram for the EVH cable.

Boss, Joyo, and Voodoo Labs have loopers/switchers that will do what you want once you breakout the EVH cable.

I'm sure someone has hooked up an EVH like this before so there may be more/better info out there.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
metalmingee Hmmm that break seems pretty interesting. I'm not sure how that could work. The only way I could possibly see this scenario working is with a digital switcher which can store "scenes" (so to speak).
Check out this thread - it should get you started. http://www.voodoolab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2888

They mention in the thread that some of the newer EVH 5150 are in fact MIDI. Just make sure you know what you have so you don't damage anything.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
I use the One Control Crocodile Tail loop, It's a large unit but its pretty amazing for what it can do, super easy to use once you figure out the wiring. Using the effects loop and midi control for ams is nice too. Has a buffered in as well, lately I've been using it to run two amps, one for clean and one for durty.
'16 Gibson LP Standard T, '95 Fender MIM Strat
Helix Rack, Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+