Mehbeh
5 15%
[TRIGGERED]
10 30%
Fucking libcuck SJW numales
12 36%
Voters: 33.
Page 1 of 2
We all know the word, but do you have something that fits the criteria for you? Something that goes beyond peeving or bothersome to a straight up sense of trauma, dread, panic, or rage?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
when people joke about drunk or reckless driving tbh
Check out my band Disturbed
50% of xiaoxi's dickhead responses to me.

hearing my mom and brother talking with the knowledge it's gonna turn ugly in less than 60 seconds.

my mom's obnoxious new ringtone.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Not really tbh.

I like playing along a lot though.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
All men have a trigger. Of their

dadadada dadadada
#
LOVE GUN

LOOOooooOOOOOVE GUUUUUUUN
Quote by slapsymcdougal
All men have a trigger. Of their

dadadada dadadada
#
LOVE GUN

LOOOooooOOOOOVE GUUUUUUUN

I changed my mine Kiss triggers me.

So does Lynyrd Skynyrd.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by StewieSwan

Yeah this.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Quote by StewieSwan
lol i just listened to this piece of shit at my brother's friend's place tell a fascinating story about how he drank soco, went driving on the back roads, drank more soco, went to a bar, drank more soco, driving again, then blackout.

he was so proud of himself.

i'm just hoping he wraps his car around a tree without injuring anyone else.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I do. It can actually be weirdly detached from the trauma itself, like successive flashes of light or particular weather or fireworks. But mostly it has to do with feeling out of touch with where it is I am. Like if I'm somewhere that I could perceive to be anywhere, especially a closed room on a street, then it's more likely than like a park or beach.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
50% of xiaoxi's dickhead responses to me.
Well then I sincerely apologize.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
awww i feel all tingly inside.

tbf, my generally poor emotional/mental state over the past few months has caused me to get upset by some pretty dumb shit.
Idiot drunk driving
Extremely vindicating vegans and vegetarians that judge me for 'animal cruelty' when they hear I'm from the country and have helped on farms (I had to shoot my high school girlfriend's dog because he was old and in pain and she couldn't do it, cried for ages before and after )
High school English classes and the perception that I should have been much better in them.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Spaces before most punctuation marks.

You aren't supposed to put a space before commas, question marks, exclamation marks, periods, etc

Holy fuck
ggg1 ggg3

- lip smacking when eating.
- loud silverware scraping while eating.
- breathing too loud.
- driving too slow.
- no turn signals.
- random phone calls by ppl I don't know.
- Exceedingly long eye contact.
- Constipation.
- pointy guitars.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by behind_you
Spaces before most punctuation marks.

You aren't supposed to put a space before commas, question marks, exclamation marks, periods, etc

Holy fuck

dear ostrich ,

how are You ? how is you ' re family ? I hope this month is treating you well . take care !

Sincerely ,
moonage

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
ITT: People confuse psychological triggers with pet peeves.
stop triggering me.
I don't have any "trauma" triggers, which is usually what I associate the word with.

but every time I see Tomi Lahren's face, it triggers this deep rage. Such a punchable face.

Also kind of expanding on what StewieSwan said, when people joke or brag about really harmful things such as rape or drunk driving.

But I don't really know how extreme an emotion I should have to qualify as a trigger. There are a lot of things that make me really angry but I shove it to the side, or I bitch about it in a friendly way with whomever is next to me if we're on that kind of level.

Quote by soundgarden1986
adults that have custom sounds for ringtones instead of keeping it on god damn vibrate/silent

Man that is so 2008. I don't even mean that ironically or anything.
ok legit:

people playing with fire/lighter fluid/gas/fireworks/explosives.

a few years back i was sitting next to a guy when, long story short, he was set on fire and burned pretty badly.

nearly had to leave my friend's house on the 4th of july because he and his brother and all their friends kept throwing firecrackers at each other and setting off bottle rockets next to people's ears and other dumb shit.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
ITT: People confuse psychological triggers with pet peeves.

I even specified to not do that.

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
also ziggy your fetishes trigger me

Stop triggering me.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
I even specified to not do that.
exactly why i did it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ok legit:

people playing with fire/lighter fluid/gas/fireworks/explosives.

a few years back i was sitting next to a guy when, long story short, he was set on fire and burned pretty badly.

nearly had to leave my friend's house on the 4th of july because he and his brother and all their friends kept throwing firecrackers at each other and setting off bottle rockets next to people's ears and other dumb shit.

Similar. One 4th about ten years ago now, my cousin put a mortar in the tube upside down accidentally, and me and my other cousin got caught in the blast. Fortunately, we both had hoodies on, but our legs got it pretty good. I still get antsy when I see them.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826
Similar. One 4th about ten years ago now, my cousin put a mortar in the tube upside down accidentally, and me and my other cousin got caught in the blast. Fortunately, we both had hoodies on, but our legs got it pretty good. I still get antsy when I see them.
my aunt "accidentally" shot a few roman candles at me once. (she insisted on holding it, then dropped it when it got too hot)

does it qualify as an accident when gross negligence is involved?
All my guns have triggers.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
drunk people

if i'm going to something fun and someone tells me they'll be drinking "a bit", which is always a lie, i start panicking pretty much immediately and by the time i'm actually at whatever it is i'm usually in full fight-or-flight (mainly flight) mode
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
The thought of self-harm makes me panic
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
a troll making 14 multis in 24 hours compels me to keep the ban hammer close
Quote by soundgarden1986
adults that have custom sounds for ringtones instead of keeping it on god damn vibrate/silent

ay fuck you mang, i wouldn't even bother having a phone if i couldn't have my weeb music ringtones
Wen u playin wid dat FM8

and

theres no good preset

and

you spend hours modifyin it

and

it ends up bad

then you settle for less

then pro tools freezes

then sadness overcomes
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
yes

...It was 4-1
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No I don't think so, and I don't have PTSD or whatever either.
My God, it's full of stars!
The word "trigger" triggers me

And if I say "stop triggering me" I end up triggering myself and if I say that I end up triggering myself I end up triggering myself

#triggered
I have nothing important to say
I don't got a trigger but I got this dick that ain't gonna suck itself.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
not too many things bother me to that extent

but slow drivers in front of me on the road tend to piss me off a lot,
same with idiots walking / jaywalking in the middle of the road without waiting for the cars to pass

non driving related: annoying parents with annoying, loud, obnoxious kids in public places, especially at grocery stores.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2