Page 1 of 4
So yeah we basically do this every year.

I for one cannot do it. I need someone to put a Santa hat on my little spaceship while keeping the background transparent

This thread is for those who volunteer to do those things, and those who want Santa hats on their avatars

I'm an adult with a profession, I swear
My God, it's full of stars!
Some do mine
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Dreadnought
I need someone to put a Santa hat on my little spaceship

steady on
Quote by Cardbored
Some do mine
you've had that avatar for how long now and i only just realized it's bender's shiny metal ass.

i'm up for a santy hat.

or i might just temporarily change mine to Charlie Kelly with santa blood all over his mouth.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Gosh dread it's like 5 sec gimp/photoshop job lol
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Dreadnought
C'mon bro where's your community spirit

there you go

5 minutes total. I'm getting old
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

now i need to find a new avatar
unless someone wants to do a miniature one on the corpsetree
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I will be forever grateful if someone puts a hat on mine. Maybe even somehow make it's background transparent?
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by jakesmellspoo
you've had that avatar for how long now and i only just realized it's bender's shiny metal ass.

i'm up for a santy hat.

or i might just temporarily change mine to Charlie Kelly with santa blood all over his mouth.
Quote by Will Lane
got it. awl he's cute. what do you want for christmas little buddy.

human flesh

You're the man!
Skip the username, call me Billy
Someone should make mine festive!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Lol I just did mine in paint

The quality really shines through there
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Not to discredit the one Guizar made for me () but I would like a proper one for me as well.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
it would be cool to get one for my sister of battle here
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
A santa hat hanging off Zlatan's enormous nose would be cool
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I don't even know what my avatar is but someone do it please

Oh yeah, that
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Not to discredit the one Guizar made for me () but I would like a proper one for me as well.

poured my heart and soul into that

Also I can't do it, you need someone like sashki to do that, you know sashki? The guy who won the pumpkin competition that Hydra organized and totally followed through with?
Quote by UltimateGuizar
poured my heart and soul into that

Also I can't do it, you need someone like sashki to do that, you know sashki? The guy who won the pumpkin competition that Hydra organized and totally followed through with?
Yes. He made it for me last time. I still have it actually, but it's in 50x50 because times have changed.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by UltimateGuizar
love you
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by UltimateGuizar
I can't be mean, not when it's christmas.

ty based guizar
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

now i just need to change my avatar, but i gotta get on my laptop to do it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I have experience in The Photoshops and for a paltry sum of nothing I will photoshop your avatar
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Page 1 of 4