y
y

Not sure if it's my thing or not, gotta give the rest of the album a listen.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
funk is due a revival tbh
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Get up off that funk!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Dec 3, 2016,

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
And if you don't like it then get the funk out!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

N
Y

It was about time funk got a revival. Bruno Mars, CHIC, DNCE, Daft Punk, Parliament, Cerrone, etc, all releasing funkwesome shit these last few years

Also, it's friday so all of you are obligated to post in the groove friday thread right now: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1699575
So far this is my fav on the album but I wish he'd kept the autotune out. he has such a nice voice and it would've been better clean.

Also this one was pretty good as well but I feel like it doesn't go anywhere which is disappointing.

Other good tracks, Baby Boy, Boogieman, and Redbone.

Overall not that hot on the new album, it's alright but not really my thing. Has the potential to grow on me though.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Knew this was gonna be about the new Gambino. I was disappointed tbh :{
Last edited by TheChaz at Dec 3, 2016,
lol "funk revival" is just code for waiting 40 years to pass before you rip off bootsy classics

i mean yeah goes without saying it's real good by design but cmon you're not fooling anyone dong lover. bonus points for the prince imitation in the outro of that first track. whatever though i'm cool with it so long as mark ronson stays in his damn lane this time.

Down for a funk revival, not down with those tracks.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
What about disco revival

I'm digging these Gambino tracks though

Not a big fan of his other stuff
My God, it's full of stars!