I schedule appointments for a dr's office so it can get busy since theres only two of us so sometimes when the person that is supposed to help is slacking. Ill answer a phone and take my sweet ass time. what's your the story?
press ctrl + w
take longer in the doors if the customer decides to stand right up on you and stare instead of asking you politely to move/hand them what they need. go in the back and bullshit about if a rude asshole demands you look for something

the usual grocery store petty nonsense
Some of my flatmates get upset if people don't do the washing up.

Some of them don't wash plates up properly

I put the improperly washed plates back in the bowl and let the first group get mad at the second group

I get an almost sexual pleasure from this
ended a decade long friendship because he wanted to get dumplings but everyone else wanted to get peruvian chicken and so at the last minute he canceled.

3 months later, he's now extremely annoyed and upset that I'm incommunicado.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
ended a decade long friendship because he wanted to get dumplings but everyone else wanted to get peruvian chicken and so at the last minute he canceled.

3 months later, he's now extremely annoyed and upset that I'm incommunicado.

r u John Galt?
Quote by JustRooster
That's a shamanic incantation of truth if I ever heard one.
I probably do a lot of petty things in life. That, I know.
-BUBBA-
dropped a handful of small boxes all over the floor after my boss asked me to do some other shit for the 5th time (multiple times)

throw boxes all over the floor in the back room because my boss took the pallet i was using and didn't replace it.

stay an extra hour after the end of my shift just to chat and smoke cigs outside because i never got the chance to take my break.

acted like an asshole with various girls over perceived slights.

intentionally standing in peoples' way when they've tried to get past without saying "excuse me"

smoking tons of my brother's weed because it's the only thing he's good for.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
got in a lengthy argument on an internet forum
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
pretend not to see cars behind me when i'm driving down the road in a tractor I like to think of it as my own little parade
Wise man once said, " If you ever get lost in the woods, just start jacking off someone will see you."
I sent a guy at work a picture of a pooping dog when he didn't stop complaining about an incredibly minor issue after I had already told him several times that I was already working on it.

And then I fixed it and didn't bother telling him
Some people were trying to cheat on a take-home exam (you aren't supposed to collaborate) and they asked me for help so I told them the wrong answers.
cat
-I hide my coffee in different places just so my spouse's dad will have to search for it because for some reason he won't use the regular coffee. He's really really old tho so idk if he realizes what's going on.

-Sometimes I go the exact speed limit, or even 5 mph over and stay in the left lane. Especially if I happen to be in the left lane and I'm passing a few slower cars, and someone gets on my ass.

The left lane is not for speeding and if you get on my ass while I'm in it, I'm going to be really fucking petty about it.

-I switch the TV to 4:3 because for some fucking reason people watch 4:3 shows in 16:9 mode and it's stretched. So I always change it to the correct aspect. I do this anywhere I can.
Last edited by Ignite at Dec 5, 2016,
Quote by guitarxo
Some people were trying to cheat on a take-home exam (you aren't supposed to collaborate) and they asked me for help so I told them the wrong answers.
i once did something similar in high school.

this idiot asshole who sat next to me in one class always copied my answers during multiple choice tests, so i started picking wrong answers while he was looking, then when i finished i'd go back and change them all.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I can't really think of anything petty I've done. Though when I was a young kid I got in trouble for something my little brother did (I don't remember what) and when my parents didn't believe I was innocent (which was probably the case since I never lied as a kid) and sent me to our shared room, I pissed in his crib.

Yes, I got grounded af, as I should have.
Quote by aig91
Everything I do is petty
There you go again with your petty posting.

Ugh!
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Dec 5, 2016,
Well we have to sell a certain amount of member cards at my job, and my coworker was bragging about how many she was at all morning and how few I was selling.

I am a very competitive person so I don't compete. I have a terrible attitude when I lose and even worse when I win.

Anyways I floored her numbers and then stayed quiet. Whenever she walked by I pointed at the monitor showing our numbers side by side

Didn't say a word to her all night. Just pointed. There is more humiliation in silence. Thus a victorious thirst for blood was quenched.

I think that is my most petty in recent memory.
Last time I saw an old friend she was a bit mean to me. I didn't speak to her for 5 years, until a couple of weeks ago she called completely out of the blue.

I used the phone call to retaliate and, in doing so, may well have killed the friendship dead.
i got drunk and shitposted on yahoo news comments a while back.

not my finest moment.