Does anyone have this friend who always whines about the weather and in general is afraid of everything?

Like this friend I'm talking about is always exaggerating every damn thing. Can't go outside because it's snowing because you will catch a cold. Can't go outside because he sees 4 drops of water on the window (obvious sign of a tropical storm). Can't go swimming because he heard a thunder 100km away. Can't go bicycling during winter because it's too slippery and that means you will fall to the ground and die. Let's go everywhere by car because let's be lazy.

Seriously it is annoying as fk to hear people like this whining about everything. Can anyone else relate to this? D:
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Are you talking about me?

Why would you think that? You know we all love having you around.
ali.guitarkid7

Na, it's only one. And if this guy wants to hang out, it's limited what we can do if the weather is shitty in his standards
Sort of. Just this girl who says that I'm the one.

but the kid is not my son
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by Billie_J
Can't go bicycling during winter because it's too slippery and that means you will fall to the ground and die.
this is called common sense
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
paranoid? not really.
I do have a friend who has severe anxiety though, he is legit terrified of meeting new people.
Like, i tried helping come out of his comfort zone by inviting him to chill with some friends at my place, (also bike riding related) come trail riding with us in the woods, or go skating, but he just openly admits that he gets extremely nervous around new people and can't handle it.

When I met him many years ago in school, I always thought he was pretty strange, but it wasn't until a few years ago that he developed this problem. Pretty sad, he also see's a therapist and takes meds, which is helping him i guess...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

In fairness, I hear first hand so much shit talking behind people's backs that sometimes it's justifiable to be suspicious of people because some people really are snakes.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Yeah i have a mate like that. He has excuses for virtually everything. Even to the point where he wouldn't even travel in a car because he says his legs get uncomfortable. He's tall (6ft 3in. tops) but not that tall that it should be an issue.

The family reckon he suffers from depression and/or anxiety issues. He went for maybe 6-8 years without a job after he quit his job at a cafe when he was 17. Did nothing but chill-lax on the couch. He's a lot better these days with a steady job, a bit more confidence but it's still a hassle trying to get him to do anything out of his comfort zone.

Don't get too frustrated by your mate OP. He's probably going through things internally that he doesn't express to anyone. Its not a great place to be. Keep trying to encourage him but don't leave him out to dry if he's a good person/friend despite all that if you get what I mean.
Your friend is a pussy TBH, you should find a new one.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I have a friend who texts and thinks about a girl all the time but never talks to her face to face, then gets jealous and argues with her and pulls out my earphones to tell me the details of their argument every time she so much as looks at another guy and I tell him every time that he can't tell her who to look at and who not if he won't even sit next to her ffs.

I guess that qualifies as a sort of jealousy+paranoia.
the only antisocial people I interact with are on ultimate-guitar.com

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Are you talking about me?[/QUOTE
are you me?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I had an insanely paranoid friend back in the day, but that stopped when he finally got off of the crystal meth.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Sounds like indoor cat syndrome. Does he flatten out on the ground when he sees the sky? Can you drag him around on a leash like a wet dishrag?
Dude I had an old roommate like that except he was so bad he wouldn't leave his room. The dude would pay me just to go to the store for him so he could stay home all day. I don't know if he was paranoid or had some serious metal issue but it was annoying as hell.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
Dude I had an old roommate like that except he was so bad he wouldn't leave his room. The dude would pay me just to go to the store for him so he could stay home all day. I don't know if he was paranoid or had some serious metal issue but it was annoying as hell.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by MurrcuryFoxx
Easy money though.
Quote by Spinnerweb
Easy money though.

So true. We lived together for 4 years I made a killing off that dude.
They can't stop us Let 'em try For heavy metal We will die!
Good friend with paranoid delusions of people (Even good friends) conspiring to end his life, delusions of seeing angels and demons, every night when he lays down to sleep he says some sort of spirits/demons hold him to the bed and torture him. Delusions that he can control the weather, peoples actions, time, with radio-waves sent out by his brain.

Is convinced his previous employer and other staff members held satanic rituals during work to make his stay there horrible, and he regularly holds seances and communicates with the dead...
Quote by Owenlee55
Good friend with paranoid delusions of people (Even good friends) conspiring to end his life, delusions of seeing angels and demons, every night when he lays down to sleep he says some sort of spirits/demons hold him to the bed and torture him. Delusions that he can control the weather, peoples actions, time, with radio-waves sent out by his brain.

Is convinced his previous employer and other staff members held satanic rituals during work to make his stay there horrible, and he regularly holds seances and communicates with the dead...
Scary stuff. Has anyone tried to get him help?
Quote by Spinnerweb
Scary stuff. Has anyone tried to get him help?

Really is man, sad too, the lad was a brother to me, still is, but he's moved to Bristol and is staying with some people I know, who definitely wouldn't be good for his mental health.

Many of us have tried, he's convinced it's only his ex-girlfriend (They're still good friends) is the only one who thinks he's wrong in the head, and he jus thinks she's being dramatic. I haven't had a chance to properly talk to him one-on-one, maybe I'm being stupid, but I like to think maybe I could at least get him to do something, seeing as how close we've always been. Very saddening, I'm almost certain he's going to end up hurting himself or someone else and getting sectioned before 'getting better'. Shame, he is the kindest person about, heart of gold, and an amazing, and I mean amazing, lyricist and MC (Real talk sort of stuff though, not guns n girls n cash n dope sort of lyrics)
It's not just people...

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley