click play, turn up the volume, turn on your guitar, then turn on a microphone on your phone or something and then DOMINATE the track however you wish. then upload it to something and post it here

don't do all 6 minutes, stop it if you finished early, or do all 6 minutes if you think you can go that long, just show me what u got

i will post mine soon

edit:if you dont like the backing track, that is ok too, but you still need to show me what u got so just do it
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Jan 7, 2017,
But the JR vs. peppers thread was going so well.

[/sarcasm]
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
in on this

it will sound more professional to just rip the link from a website like youtube to mp3, then record your guitar over it in an imported Audacity track or some DAW
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
in on this

it will sound more professional to just rip the link from a website like youtube to mp3, then record your guitar over it in an audacity track or something
yes but i feel like that would take more time and i like to play over my speaker but if you wish to do that that is fine also

p.s. here is what i got just recorded now
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Dec 4, 2016,