No
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
1: don't pour milk in first
2: don't eat cereal that has no substance and therefor floats giving you not jsut the illusion of lots of cereal but a really bad cereal/milk ratio that ends up being an inefficient mix
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
This would be closer to being funny if the reaction was more genuine and you didn't pour the milk first like an asshole. Sometimes a simple 'ah' is a lot more effective than 'AGGHHSPLURGWATRUDOING'
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
i do not pour huge bowls of cereal & milk because i am not a disgusting glutton.
It has several times, and each time it almost made me cry

Also pouring milk first is just wrong
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Great, now I want Reese Puffs
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
The solution is actually much simpler than the others havs suggested. Grow up and stop eating cereal.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
The solution is actually much simpler than the others havs suggested. Grow up and stop eating cereal.
Am currently eating cereal directly from the bag like a Philistine
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Haven't had a proper bowl of cereal since I was probably 12. Which was 13 years ago.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It's not like the spoon fully submerged I mean he could get it out easy peasy why's he crying.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Great, now I want Reese Puffs
REESE'S PUFFS REESE'S PUFFS
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
That has never happened to me because I'm not a fucking spaz.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I haven't eaten cereal in years, right now it's coffee/tea for breakfast on work days, cooked breakfast on weekends.

when I did, I never got floaty cereal and never put the milk in first. also used larger spoons so the spoon couldn't really sink the whole way in anyway
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
i have, on bad mornings, put the milk in first, but i dealt with the consequences.

you reap what you sow.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
How much milk is in that fucking bowl?

Also, I only eat muesli and stuff like that like a disgusting grown-up
Quote by jakesmellspoo
REESE'S PUFFS REESE'S PUFFS

Makes the Lucky Charms guy's jingle look pretty weenie.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Fat Lard
Candy? For breakfast??

No man, not candy, reese's puffs cereal™.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
You guys are such cereal noobs, and lol at all the "Mature" people who don't eat cereal fuck you guys. If you were a vet you would know that you don't even use a bowl for cereal you use a cup. That way you can drink the milk afterwords without looking like a dog.
Quote by Falsehammer
You guys are such cereal noobs, and lol at all the "Mature" people who don't eat cereal fuck you guys. If you were a vet you would know that you don't even use a bowl for cereal you use a cup. That way you can drink the milk afterwords without looking like a dog.

oh wow that's so clever

you're so clever

have my babies

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Falsehammer
and lol at all the "Mature" people who don't eat cereal fuck you guys.
For the record, I never claimed I'm too mature for cereal. I just never find myself eating it over, say, scrambled eggs or tacos or something.

But if I had to choose between being told "f**k you", looking like a dog, or acting like a douche like you, then yea, I'll take the "f**k you" lol.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
THB that spoon can still be easily retreived so...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge