Hey, I was wondering if anyone wants to check out a gaming channel that a friend and I have started. Its pretty rough so far, so don't be too mean lol. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCij5mw4-823fOoN0xHgD7og We have more videos planned to come out with both of us but so far I'm flying solo on most of them.
Gear:
ibanez ic 400
fender metalhead half stack
jackson sl3 soloist
soundgarden1986Yeah, I see your point. But then again, I'm at least being honest lol
Only if you check out deez nuts
not gonna lie

i legit thought these were dicks

will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Send me £100 and I'll subscribe

£1000 and I'll advertise it on facebook or something
I have nothing important to say
You should pretend you and your friend are a dog and cat (or two dogs or whatever), and occasionally cut to a real dog and cat on the computer.

Fluffies
Also, you should find/make tiny gaming headsets for them to wear, so more people are convinced they're really the ones talking.
With every passing 'please see my YouTube,' I have to appreciate what a charmer pavvlick was. I never hesitated to watch his videos.
hey guys check out my youtube channel as well while you're at it
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'll pass, I'm guessing it's lame if you have to come to the UG Pit to solicit viewers!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

This was probably a bad idea lol.
Gear:
ibanez ic 400
jackson sl3 soloist
Quote by allanon88
This was probably a bad idea lol.

I wish you well and hope you guys get a decent following or whatever, but mate, you need a less diabetic name than 'Bimmy and Jimmy.'
you might want to take a speech class or work on analyzing your voice btw

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
M00NAGEDAYDREAMYeah I know I have a HEAVY Canadian accent and I get super nervous, I'm gonna just try and sound less ridiculous and eventually I will sound normal hopefully.
Gear:
ibanez ic 400
jackson sl3 soloist
M00NAGEDAYDREAMOr do you think its mumbly or something? I know theres tons of improving to do I just kinda don't know where to start.
Gear:
ibanez ic 400
jackson sl3 soloist
practice makes perfect
but if nobody's perfect
why practice D:

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by allanon88
M00NAGEDAYDREAMOr do you think its mumbly or something? I know theres tons of improving to do I just kinda don't know where to start.

critically speaking
work on enunciation and enthusiam
gotta keep your audience captivated
and by speech I mean take a class in communication
where you make speeches to a classroom
accent may work to your advantage

Quote by Pastafarian96
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Dec 4, 2016,
M00NAGEDAYDREAM Cool, thank you! I will definitely take your advice!
Gear:
ibanez ic 400
jackson sl3 soloist
I don't even like gaming. I'm sure as shit not gonna watch a gaming youtube channel.
It'd be more entertaining if you made a video about The Pit.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
To be perfectly honest, with how many gaming channels there are right now, what makes yours special? No offense but your commentary is very boring and flat and combine that with the clicks from your mechanical keyboard, it makes for footage that I don't think is super interesting to watch. You aren't really talking about the game much either. A lot of it is almost rambling. Do you have topics you can talk about that you can plan ahead of time? Especially ones related to the game? That way you won't have to fill up as much time with random comments etc...

Like I get that it's rough and all but what is your aim? What kind of games are you gonna play? Are you doing reviews? Are you doing a first look? Are you doing a full playthrough of these games? Are you just filming you and a friend playing games? It's not really clear. If its just a YT to show off you and your friend and that's your selling point then you really need to play up your personalities and give a reason why we should even bother watching your stuff. If you're doing reviews, try to talk about the game more and what you like or what you hate about it. If you're doing a full playthrough try to have things you can talk about so that it isn't 2 minutes of silenced followed by 30 seconds of random things you say.

That being said, your captures look decent enough and watchable.

Also advertise in better places. A general discussion forum on a guitar website wont get you great answers and will get you trolling. A focused gaming forum or reddit would.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 5, 2016,
H4T3BR33D3R

I agree,
Creating a new gaming channel in 2016 is so pointless. Such an overstaurated market. There are a milllion gaming channels on YouTube and people only watch the ones with loads of subscribers already. If this was 2006, yeah I'd be interested. But you're late to the game, unless you have something truly original to offer tbh
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

H4T3BR33D3R Our channel is supposed to be mainly retro game focused and drinking beer. However, we both live 2 hours apart and our first recording session was terrible so we only got one video out of it. Due to this I have been doing the steam ones myself. I don't really know the point of the steam ones haha, but I think I am going to make a list of facts and pros and cons for each game in future episodes. That way they can be more structured with less of me just being awkward. The ones of us together is basically gonna be us drinking and playing a retro game kind of like game grumps but without all the talent lol. We just like the retro gaming community on youtube its not really to become big as much as have a small following that feels like they are hanging out with us. Thanks for the criticisms, they will help us figure out exactly how to improve!
Gear:
ibanez ic 400
jackson sl3 soloist
what an original and interesting concept! I shall surely subscribe to your channel where you play video games and talk about them! How has nobody thought of this before?
PM me for newts