Not really a question supported by medal heads

Example I have a rp360 but I don't really have the freedom to mix effect pedals like I would want with there software

Are there any multi effect pedals that give me the freedom to mix whatever I want and USB support with a effect software

Example
I'm into dubstep/ house music and I'm trying to make crazy growls and wobbles and synths that need several pedals to achieve this and I'm not interested in a midi interface since I don't wanna depend on daws and need one pedal to easily switch sounds
Quote by Fraley1991
Not really a question supported by medal heads

Example I have a rp360 but I don't really have the freedom to mix effect pedals like I would want with there software

Are there any multi effect pedals that give me the freedom to mix whatever I want and USB support with a effect software

Example
I'm into dubstep/ house music and I'm trying to make crazy growls and wobbles and synths that need several pedals to achieve this and I'm not interested in a midi interface since I don't wanna depend on daws and need one pedal to easily switch sounds
If you want synth-like sounds while playing a guitar, you might want to look into units like the BOSS SY-300, Fishman Triple Play, or the Roland GR-55. Although my real answer is: if you want to sound like a synthesizer, play a synthesizer. Its easier, will work better, and will likely be more cost-effective.
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 5, 2016,