I bought a brand new Epiphone DR-100 about a month or so ago and I have finally gotten around to trying to fix the bad fret buzz it has had straight out of the box. The 6th string buzzes on every fret and the 5th string on the 3rd to 6th fret. I've tried adjusting the truss rod but no luck. Not sure what the best option is.
Last edited by Blaze2244 at Dec 5, 2016,
The 5th string symptoms suggest that the neck is a bit too straight, it needs a little more relief*. If you have got the neck relief right and you still have fret buzz, then the saddle might need lifting a bit at the bass side. I do this by lowering the treble side, then raising the whole thing with a shim.

* If you fret the 6th string at the first and body frets, you should be able to see a gap about the thickness of a business card between the 5th fret and the string.
First of all make sure that it is tuned to 440 Hrz. Have You tuned it with a tuner? It just may be that string tension is too low due to it being tuned too low.
Quote by Tony Done
The 5th string symptoms suggest that the neck is a bit too straight, it needs a little more relief*. If you have got the neck relief right and you still have fret buzz, then the saddle might need lifting a bit at the bass side. I do this by lowering the treble side, then raising the whole thing with a shim.

* If you fret the 6th string at the first and body frets, you should be able to see a gap about the thickness of a business card between the 5th fret and the string.

This ^ ^ ^ ^